Bridgestone wants T30 test riders in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bridgestone are looking for 100 test riders to try out their new T30 tyre . You have to come from France, Belgium, Luxembourg or the Netherlands (don't forget to click on the right language :thumbup:).

The T30 will be coming out in March and will be replacing the BT23 touring tyres.

Here's the link.

You will have to write a review after the first 500Km's and every 1000Km's thereafter.

You can sign up until 31 March and Bridgestone will select 100 riders dependant on their criteria (which is not clear here). What the hell I'm going to give it a go, TBH my rubber is pretty fresh but I think it will be worth a new set of tyres, I'll just have to store my PR3's for another season :rockon:

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
they should have included UK, i am gonna buy some in march anyway when they are launched, i love the bt023 and the bt016 so im sure the t30 will also be awesome, could of a got a free pair, ah well, let us know how they go if you to trial them i am super interested in the results

PPieter

Reaction score
Visit site
Registred as well, thanks for the info Cloggy. My BT023 are still pretty new so still one month left to abuse them ;)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll look after the PR3 for ya:D
Neil

Well thanks for the offer Neil ;)

Registered :) and now we wait to see if i'm one of the lucky ones

Registred as well, thanks for the info Cloggy. My BT023 are still pretty new so still one month left to abuse them ;)

Well we'll have to see if we're one of the lucky ones, as they are looking for 100 people from the whole of the BENELUX and France together, and I'm pretty sure we won't be one of the only ones applying :rolleyes:

Here's hoping :thumbup:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got an email back on Friday saying I was not one of the lucky ones :(, oh well it was worth a try, I've got more than a couple of months left on my PR3 front, and many K's on my rear :rockon: