Brisbane repair/respray reccomendation?

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

Bought a new tank with a minor dint and a little bit of wear for a great price and am looking to respray and fix said dint... was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations in the Brisbane region?

People I used to use for my car (DMD) seem to no longer do repairs/resprays anymore which is a shame, found them to be decent in price and in work.

Any help appreciated!

Looking to bog and respray it in matte black :cheer:

Cheers!

--

Edit: Failing any responses/reccomendations might try these guys out: http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/camerons-body-works/coopers-plains
Have seen a few car threads reccomending them... altho they were unable to quote on phone. Guess bikes aren't their normal thing. Drifters seem to like them... I guess they need a lot of panel work and resprays whenever they run into walls :p haha.

Last edited:

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks hump!

Both of those options are much closer to home :thumbup:

Might drop into DPBW on friday morning... see if I cannot drop the tank in.

Thanks again, much appreciated

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got around to putting it in this afternoon at DPBW... looking forward to getting it back already. :spank:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have you got it back already ?? I was having a bit of a sniff around next door today & couldnt see your tank anywhere.... Not that I went hunting but as I was standing there chatting to Dick I was having a captain cook here & there :D

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No, they asked if I was in a rush to get it done. I said not particularly ... so I guess they took me at my word. ;)

I'd rather they did a good job than a fast job and since I have two tanks it isn't a big issue... I am kinda keen to see the results however.

Haven't heard a peep out of them, had a missed call yesterday from a private number but going to assume they wouldn't use a private number in a business. So either nothing has gone wrong or they haven't started yet I guess ;)

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It could be in a yamaha box :thumbup:

I spoke with Gary... he kept repeating Matte Black, like he didn't believe me :confused:

The bikes practically 80% matte black straight out of the shop when you get it... :rockon:

Now I'm paranoid it'll come back in gloss black :eek:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It could be in a yamaha box :thumbup:

I spoke with Gary... he kept repeating Matte Black, like he didn't believe me :confused:

The bikes practically 80% matte black straight out of the shop when you get it... :rockon:

Now I'm paranoid it'll come back in gloss black :eek:

What do you expect out of Gary , he rides a Gixxer :rolleyes:

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They gave me a call yesterday saying it was ready - so I'm going to duck in that way tomorrow morning for a coffee and a tank... might make a trip over to Dan Murphys since it's not far away too :D

I'll attempt to change the tank over tomorrow afternoon... :D