canadian politics is pitiful right atm

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
the left is disjointed in a left-leaning country. the government is right-wing even tho the majority of canadians are left wing. the right won by forming a coalition. when the left tries to form a coalition it gets shot down as some kind of separtist nonsense even tho the bloc quebecois dont have any powers they dont already have even without a coalition.

its retarded. hopefully people start to see the right wing for what it is: gestapo-enforced hush-hush party that is guilty of all the things it accused the liberals of in its bid to take power.

ah well, at least we have health care and education in decent shape.....for now....

*moves to china*

I'm scared to death of wrecking my bike here in America. I don't have health insurance and if I go down I'm going to be hurting when I receive the hospital bills.

My wife went to the emergency room last year (when I had health insurance, before I left for college) She only had a cold. We sat in a room for fourty five minutes the doctor came in with three pills. Gave them to her, spent about five minutes in the room then we left. We got the bill two weeks later for 927.00 (That was after insurance, which I was paying 400 a month for)
Just thought I would share.
I'd rather slip on a banana in Canada than America.

the left is disjointed in a left-leaning country. the government is right-wing even tho the majority of canadians are left wing. the right won by forming a coalition. when the left tries to form a coalition it gets shot down as some kind of separtist nonsense even tho the bloc quebecois dont have any powers they dont already have even without a coalition.

its retarded. hopefully people start to see the right wing for what it is: gestapo-enforced hush-hush party that is guilty of all the things it accused the liberals of in its bid to take power.

ah well, at least we have health care and education in decent shape.....for now....

*moves to china*

:rof: Thanks....that's the best laugh I've had in ages.
I look forward to your report from your new home in Freedom Loving China. :rolleyes:

Back