Charlotte, NC ride-- 10/12/2008

Bloodbag

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there anyone who would like to go riding this Sunday in the Charlotte, NC area? If not this weekend, then let me know, I would like to get a group together to go at some point.

Thanks,
Jason

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
I am headed west tomorrow to the mtns. Leaving Charlotte in a few hours to go up to stay with the folks. Where are you planning on going?

-bryan

Bloodbag

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't have any special plans, I was just seeing if anyone was going to be out riding this weekend. I usually go for rides locally, but would like to go up to Lake Lure/Chimney Rock before it gets too cold. Maybe we could try to get some folks together on a different weekend when everyone will be in town. Let me know if this works--

Jason

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea man, nice area up there and some good roads as well! Next weekend I might be able to get up that way. We'll have to see whats goin on. Keep this thread going. Maybe we can get a small ride together like you were talking about here soon.

-bryan

Bloodbag

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea man, nice area up there and some good roads as well! Next weekend I might be able to get up that way. We'll have to see whats goin on. Keep this thread going. Maybe we can get a small ride together like you were talking about here soon.

-bryan

I have to go out of town this Friday and will return the afternoon of the 19th. Maybe we can figure something out later in the week--

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Man I'd love to come! Chimney Rock and the Blue Ridge Parkway are awesome! Unfortunately I don't live in Charlotte anywmore, but way accross the Atlantic in poor old Beligum :(

Bloodbag

Reaction score
Visit site
Man I'd love to come! Chimney Rock and the Blue Ridge Parkway are awesome! Unfortunately I don't live in Charlotte anywmore, but way accross the Atlantic in poor old Beligum :(

I thought moving from Asheville, NC to Charlotte,NC a couple of years ago was a big move!! Any good roads in Belgium??