Clear Turn Signals - Other Bikes

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
So I want to change the huge orange signals on my bike - but I want the same size, just clear. Not really diggin any of the LED, tiny turn signal mods that I have seen.

I saw a few bikes that looked like they mioght be close enough that could be modded - anyone else?

I am sure there are some turn signals out there that would look right on our bikes and be clear - first bike I saw was a BMW GS1200 - not sure of the year, but they were almost exactlyt he same size...

Anyone else...?

pascal1973

Reaction score
Visit site
I have white lenses, i also use white bulbs for the front.
dsc02580z.jpg

dsc02581a.jpg

Bought the lenses from ebay,stock screws are very hard to get in the 1st time,and there is no foam tape on them.

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
I have white lenses, i also use white bulbs for the front.
dsc02580z.jpg

dsc02581a.jpg

Bought the lenses from ebay,stock screws are very hard to get in the 1st time,and there is no foam tape on them.

Is that an ebay taillight or a clear alternatives brand one? How much did it run you and do you have a link? Does it have integrated signals? I have the exact same color/model as you and I still have the stock tail... I am debating whether to get clear like you or smoked. I really think the black tail would look sexy on the silver paint and would give it more of a black accent, but I am worried about visibility, and mainly about which looks better. Did you consider the smoked version at all or did you just go straight to that? Any insight?

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
Is that an taillight or a clear alternatives brand one? How much did it run you and do you have a link? Does it have integrated signals? I have the exact same color/model as you and I still have the stock tail... I am debating whether to get clear like you or smoked. I really think the black tail would look sexy on the silver paint and would give it more of a black accent, but I am worried about visibility, and mainly about which looks better. Did you consider the smoked version at all or did you just go straight to that? Any insight?

I have the smoked tail light and you don't need to worry about visibility. It gives great light. Only thing is I would like one of the lights that as you press the brake it does 3 or 4 fast flashes then lights up as normal.

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the smoked tail light and you don't need to worry about visibility. It gives great light. Only thing is I would like one of the lights that as you press the brake it does 3 or 4 fast flashes then lights up as normal.

You don't need a whole separate brake light to do the flashing thing, it is a module you hook in. I personally find them really annoying when I see them.

Backoff

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
You don't need a whole separate brake light to do the flashing thing, it is a module you hook in. I personally find them really annoying when I see them.

Backoff

Thanks for that.
And if annoying the guy in the car behind me is what i have to do so he sees me stopping then i'm giong to annoy the hell.out of him :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you want the completly clear look with your indicators and don't want LED,get clear lenses and chrome bulbs,they look white but flash orange.

Last edited:

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
No indicators in the tail light, i got them of Marktplaats, local dutch ebay kinda thing, 40 Euro's. I wanted clear lenses, didn't think about smoke. I got the indicator lenses here: Stylyze headlights, tail lights, side repeaters and indicators. Fast shipping, good service.About visibility, the leds are way brighter than normal bulbs!

For the turn signal indicators (clear) not the tail light - which is the link...I can't find them. Also would they ship to the US - thanks

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
So they will not ship these to the US - can you purchase these and ship to me? I will pay you extra to make it worth your while

pascal1973

Reaction score
Visit site
I just checked, i think they do ship to US....

"Objectlocatie: Warwick, Verenigd Koninkrijk
Wordt verzonden naar: Noord- en Zuid-Amerika, Europa, Azië, Australië"