Congrats to Villopoto

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Only get to see bits & pieces of AMA Supercross via youtube (im not allowed pay tv :spank:), but big well done, pat on the back to Ryan Villopoto becoming the 450cc Champ :rockon:

Hope he can do it all again when the outdoor Motocross season kicks off :thumbup:

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I watched on speed live. I felt bad for Windham looked like he was going to end the season well, but thats racing. Dungey look strong also. Villopoto ran a smart race happy to see him thinking about the big prize.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Only get to see bits & pieces of AMA Supercross via youtube (im not allowed pay tv :spank:), but big well done, pat on the back to Ryan Villopoto becoming the 450cc Champ :rockon:

Hope he can do it all again when the outdoor Motocross season kicks off :thumbup:

Put your foot down Disco! ;)

Bloody Chad! Should have won this year :shakehead:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Put your foot down Disco! ;)

Bloody Chad! Should have won this year :shakehead:

I actually thought Chad did pretty well this year....considering he only put his own privateer team together 2 weeks before the Championship started. With no Factory support, and his own money...

It Would of been very embarrassing for quite a few people, if Chad had managed to win the Championship...

:thumbup:

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
I actually thought Chad did pretty well this year....considering he only put his own privateer team together 2 weeks before the Championship started. With no Factory support, and his own money...

It Would of been very embarrassing for quite a few people, if Chad had managed to win the Championship...

You beat me to it:rolleyes:(big pat on the back for Chad):thumbup::aus::thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can't stand Reed. Races/highlights ive seen over the last couple of years Reed has just aimed his bike straight at Stewart & try knocking him clean off! It would have been a total crime if he won it this year.

Our American friends can/will correct me, the standout riders this year were Villopoto, Stewart (he crashed ****loads though) and the rookie Canard. Dungey only won once all year, but got 13 top 3 finishes.

Hurry up guys & get Bar 2 Bar 2011 in the shops.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can't stand Reed. Races/highlights ive seen over the last couple of years Reed has just aimed his bike straight at Stewart & try knocking him clean off! It would have been a total crime if he won it this year.

Our American friends can/will correct me, the standout riders this year were Villopoto, Stewart (he crashed ****loads though) and the rookie Canard. Dungey only won once all year, but got 13 top 3 finishes.

Hurry up guys & get Bar 2 Bar 2011 in the shops.

Canard looks like a future Champion, that boy is fast!

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site

See I feel the opposite. I think Stewart is a tool. He is always out of control and he is the one that at least this year did most of the taking out. One race in particular comes to mind where Stewart "lost control" coming into a corner (not that he ever had it in the first place) and ran right over Reed. It forced Reed over the berm and he endoed taking one of his footpegs to the back in the process. There is definitely bad blood between the two but it seems to me that Stewart is usually the instigator.