cyprus joyride

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
any riders in cyprus wishing to join our friendly group for weekly joyrides around cyprus? please leave contact details for next ride details!

i dont live anywhere near you, but would love pictures from your ride.. love seeing pics from all around the world.. especially if they have a fz6 in them :)

no problem all riders and bikes we dont go that fast just a way of meeting up and sharing ideas enjoying the day with a few stops for drinks etc,spread the word friend and leave contact no or watch this post for more details!

planning for first group ride ! please leave your email or mobile and i will contact you thanks

date to be confirmed waiting for more riders ! meet at meneou beach and ride on old road past zygi to governors beach 40km ride! all welcome no racing any bike please leave contact details!

Hey Guys,

I would like to meet with you guys...it would be great to chat with people that have the same bike... I have a Fazer S2 2009. PM me if you want to schedule anything

Cheers

Last edited:
HEY GUYS im sorry nothing was arranged and so far not much interest in our joyride! seems cyprus is more laid back and people do things last minute,anyways as soon as it warms up again we will have one nice ride (group of chopper guys want in) leave details on this site no pms just reply cheers:BLAA:

Hey Guys...i drive my bike everyday to work and i think its warm enough for a joyride...what do you think?

Last edited:
getting warmer friend ! gather your biker friends hope to arrange for march sometime! thanks for the interest!

If any of you is interested, we meet up at the motorcyclist's club Ledra every Tuesday night for a bear. Rides are often scheduled there and the club has a lot of events happening. If you're interested to know where the club is, drop me a PM :)

Back