Dainese Clothing on-line

Heather

Reaction score
Visit site
I searched the forum, to no avail, so I'll ask here: What's the best, least expensive, most reliable place to buy Dainese (and/or other high quality bike clothing) on-line?
(Recommendations for ladies' gear would be most appreciated as well :cheer: ...so far, most of the ladies' jackets I've tried have been too tight on top and too loose at the waist!)

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice to have met you, Heather.

Being as how we both live in Calgary, here's the bad news:

The only place that sells DAINESE gear is Blackfoot Motosports. Their prices are astronomical. Last time I checked, they were selling a pair of FULL METAL RACER gloves for $450+. You could buy a suit for that! However, they are a good place for trying on the gear. Once you know what size to get, we are in business.

Here are the best places to get DAINESE gear:

1) Moto Liberty // #1 gear Store In Texas
-These guys will often have 10%-off sales. I've NEVER had a problem with them.

2) Ebay for used gear. I've seen INCREDIBLE sales on Ebay. The problem is waiting for the right size, time, price, condition....

3) I'll keep a lookout for you.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I searched the forum, to no avail, so I'll ask here: What's the best, least expensive, most reliable place to buy Dainese (and/or other high quality bike clothing) on-line?
(Recommendations for ladies' gear would be most appreciated as well :cheer: ...so far, most of the ladies' jackets I've tried have been too tight on top and too loose at the waist!)

and if you find such a place......PLEASE let us know

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
...so far, most of the ladies' jackets I've tried have been too tight on top and too loose at the waist!)

Well, at least Dainese knows how to flatter...:thumbup:

:welcome: to the forum! I found a very good on-line retailer in California with great pricing, really good service, and fast shipping...

ExtremeSupply.com - We carry your favorite street and off-road motorcycle helmet brands at unbeatable prices!

Thay have sizing charts and a good return policy. I'm sure there are lots of other good ones out there but that was my experience.

geetarhero

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my dainese jacket at Blackfoot Motosports in Calgary.
Yes it cost $779
Yes it smells, feels and looks good enough to be worth it.

simply the best there is for leather jackets. period.

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice to have met you, Heather.

Being as how we both live in Calgary, here's the bad news:

The only place that sells DAINESE gear is Blackfoot Motosports. Their prices are astronomical. Last time I checked, they were selling a pair of FULL METAL RACER gloves for $450+. You could buy a suit for that! However, they are a good place for trying on the gear. Once you know what size to get, we are in business.

Here are the best places to get DAINESE gear:

1) Moto Liberty // #1 gear Store In Texas
-These guys will often have 10%-off sales. I've NEVER had a problem with them.

2) Ebay for used gear. I've seen INCREDIBLE sales on Ebay. The problem is waiting for the right size, time, price, condition....

3) I'll keep a lookout for you.

+1 for Dainese products & Motoliberty :thumbup:
Just my 2cent...sometimes cycle gear have a good sale where they take extra 15-25% of dainese items.

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You also can check Dainese Store in SF
I believed they have Annual Sale, best time to get it around end of Jan
Ask for Dan and have him put you on their mailing list email and You ll come accross a good fitment for lady jacket.
Good luck...:thumbup:

Heather

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone for all the help - these are great leads! :thumbup: I'll report back after I order, and let you know how things work out.
My sister has ordered her bike clothing from http://ridersdiscount.com/ and says that they are also really good.
Have a great weekend!

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah... a lady with taste and style! Dainese is my favourite brand, I have a two piece leather suit and two pairs of gloves by them. In fact it is all I have owned in leather, my first jacket over 25 years ago was Dainese and I still have a Dainese windbreaker from then that still looks like new although it is a bit, er, snug now :)

Just for interest, I bought the jacket in Germany 5 years ago for around 300 Euro, and the pants in Helsinki a year later for about the same price.