Dakar 2012

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its that time of year, the awesome Dakar Rally :D

The car section seems boring without the mighty VW & Mitsubishi teams of recent years, but whats the bet it turns out to be an unpredicable ripper!

The defending champ, Nasser al Attia is driving one of Robby Gordon's Hummers :rockon: Hope either of these guys can stop Mini (which we all know is a BMW X3) from winning.

Would be great in the bike section of someone would commit the $$$$$ to topple KTM. Be nice if Yamaha whipped out the old cheque book & convinced Peterhansel to get back to what he does best, rally bikes. 6 wins all on Yamaha's :rockon:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I love watching those massive trucks rip it up through the desert, when is the official start or has it already?

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The daily highlights are about to go on TV here in Oz.

Sad to read that, an accident on whats really a 'warmup' stage.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OMG, did you see Depres and the others stuck in the mud yesterday? And the KTM kicked over straight away LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Ya that had bad news written all over it, I can't believe he accepted help and the other guys was practly begging for help and then rode off....I know it's a race but in a race like that you need all the friends you can get. Where did all that mud come from to begin with in the middle of the desert? On another note being American I have to cheer for Robby Gordon, well not have too but chose to and I loved those comments saying "in the next half we cannot compete with le hummer, only chance is problem with hummer" I think this is the first chance ol Robby has a chance to take it all.

Last edited: