Does anyone know where I can get these OEM Yamaha turn signals?

Nolift911

Reaction score
Visit site
I am trying to source another set of these turn signals for my bike. I have a partial part number but it does not seem to return anything on a search of the partial. They are a smaller version of the original, and have more of a yellow hue to them. They are not LED.

I got these from a buddy that did not want to use and he does not remember where they came from...my guess is they are a Euro version of some type.

Pics below:

If anyone has a part number I would appreciate it - thanks in advance.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
I am trying to source another set of these turn signals for my bike. I have a partial part number but it does not seem to return anything on a search of the partial. They are a smaller version of the original, and have more of a yellow hue to them. They are not LED.

I got these from a buddy that did not want to use and he does not remember where they came from...my guess is they are a Euro version of some type.

Pics below:

They seem similar in size to the set that came with my VS01 kit, wrong color though - the hue may be the euro naked version. I'd start by looking into those two options.

Nolift911

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah they are the same size, I have the kit and the lights but those have ribs on the stalk that are not visually appealing.

I asked Vishnu about them and have not got a reply -

When you say naked euro version - I checked and they seem to be orange without the hue - but maybe I was looking on the wrong place.

Nolift911

Reaction score
Visit site
OK so after more research it looks like they are off of the FZS - the India bike per the pic below:

Anyone have a part number - I only have partial "-H3300--00" which are the last half...

Anyone?

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
OK so after more research it looks like they are off of the FZS - the India bike per the pic below:

Anyone have a part number - I only have partial "-H3300--00" which are the last half...

Anyone?

I realize this might be a bit late, but those are the standard stock european turn signals.

You guys in the US have the huge ones so they can act as running lights, europe and the rest of the world have the small ones.

You can find them anywhere in europe but the price might not be interesting unless you find them used on eBay.

Yamaha FZ6 Fazer 04-05 Indicator Complete Front Left Parts at Wemoto - The UK's No.1 On-Line Motorcycle Parts Retailer

Nolift911

Reaction score
Visit site
I realize this might be a bit late, but those are the standard stock european turn signals.

You guys in the US have the huge ones so they can act as running lights, europe and the rest of the world have the small ones.

You can find them anywhere in europe but the price might not be interesting unless you find them used on eBay.

Yamaha FZ6 Fazer 04-05 Indicator Complete Front Left Parts at Wemoto - The UK's No.1 On-Line Motorcycle Parts Retailer

Thanks for the post but unfortunately those are different - they are just the plain orange. These have more of a yellow hue to them and different lenses....

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
Most yamaha indicators have a universal fitting across different models.

I was able to get a spare set for free from a local guy who converts road bikes to race bikes. (I think mine is from an R1)

Were you after original ones, or the newer ones you had?

Nolift911

Reaction score
Visit site
Most yamaha indicators have a universal fitting across different models.

I was able to get a spare set for free from a local guy who converts road bikes to race bikes. (I think mine is from an R1)

Were you after original ones, or the newer ones you had?

I am looking for the smaller ones in the pic with the yellow hue - I only need two Left and Right

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site

Rover da Niga

Reaction score
Visit site
Pics below:

those turn signals are from an R6, I own one some time ago, and I must to say R6 have better turn signals than my current FZ6, so before to sold it I keep it the turn signals :D . They are brigther and better looking than the stock ones

anyway, here in my country FZ6 an all other Yamaha motorcycles come with that "tiny" blinkers, not the big ones show in your picture

I guess is because some kind of legal regulation there

@Ten

Reaction score
Visit site

Pics below:

Hi,

Hope this help.

My bike FZ6 Fazer 2009. It's US Spec.
Bike come with
-Yamaha big turn signals front : 7443 bulb, Dual filament bulb - 12V: 21/5W,
-Yamaha big turn signals rear : 7440 bulb, Single filament bulb - 12V: 21W,
Here, I found old yamaha bike that's US spec use big turn signals (FZ1, FZ6, R1, R6)

*Now I mod front&rear bulbs to 7443 CREE Amber LED to reduce power consumption.
Rear bulb need one extra wires (Orginal only 2 wires) and electronic flasher to avoid blinking problem.

$T2eC16NHJG8E9nyfmY4dBQkw32sBNQ~~60_57.JPG

{img]http://www.600riders.com/forum/attachments/fz6-mods/41446d1334273303-front-turn-signal-mod-img_1286.jpg[/img]

52801d1089707816-97-stop-light-in-the-rear-is-7743-or-7740-bulb-7443-7440-wiring.jpg

images

My friend's bike FZ6 Fazer & FZ1 Fazer & R1 Japan Spec (ECU limit top speed at 180-190km/hr) come with small turn signals.
I check from owner manual found both front & rear turn signals use same bulb 12V: 10W Single filament bulb.

images_23570015293001341933345.jpg

images_23570015293031341933349.jpg

This may be same. I found ebay sell at here :
i.php

Turn Indicator Signal Lens Winker for Yamaha YZF R1 R6 FZ1 FZ6 FJR Fazer YZF R6 | eBay
"FZ6" turn signal in Lighting | eBay