does your bike pick up the front wheel in 1st gear?

joe1971

Reaction score
Visit site
yup hold it at 1/2 throttle til 7-8k then pin it she comes right up, do the same but back out then pin it and your staring at the gas cap all of the sudden, if I just pin the trottle from the start at about 8k the front tire starts skipping along the ground, going into 2nd shifting normal but fast at 1250k it'll pick it up too but it don't carry it.

gt89stang393

Reaction score
Visit site
Its alot more pronouned now with the 15T sprocket, but mine does come up in first, hangs until I pull the clutch to shift, then when I hit second it pops up a very little and hangs for a moment then settles in. I weigh 250lbs also.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am a little chicken but i try to power lift it. I have the -1 +2 now, and when i hit it on 1/2 throttle rev it up a little and he comes up. If I am riding around and in either 2nd or 3rd, i would downshift and at the same time punch it and away he goes.

audible

Hear Me?
Reaction score
Visit site
Slow,
Looking at your mod list...you do not have a PCIII or Juice-Box, but you do have aftermarket exhaust and K&N air filter. Any issues with running lean or too hot? :confused:

Thanks,
Audible