Done for now

Soupnutz

Reaction score
Visit site
I posted some pics a few weeks back with the headlight and cluster in place but not actually installed. I have everything installed now and figured I'd post a few pics.

Last edited:

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Bike looks good and those round mirrors match the round headlight.
1. But If you're going for handlebar mounted mirros with stick, please let me know when you bought the holders (if not replacing the brake and clutch perch).
2. You can look at Ducati Monter's forum for OEM round mirrors for cheap.

All the best :thumbup:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Breathing OK again --> " Done for now", thought something bad happened!

Looks Good! Are you happy? If yes, then YEP! Done! :thumbup:

Soupnutz

Reaction score
Visit site
As far as the mirrors, I'm the opposite. I don't like the stem mirrors and prefer the bar end. I'm happy with them considering they were $10 on ebay. Was worried about vibes since they aren't weighted and there are no longer weights on the end. But they are solid, perfectly clear at every speed. Hell, the stock mirrors were unusable over 50 they were so blurry from vibrations. I'm digging the adjustable levers also. I like the clutch action to be right off the grip, with the stock ones I had so much slack in it the lever would wobble.

Only thing I'm not happy with are the turn signals. Had some better ones on but one shorted out and fried the bulb so I had to put those on. They'll work for now, the ones I want are $80.

I think I took having a full fairing on my last bike for granted. I rode all through the winter and never had an issue. The other day it was in the low 60's in the morning and I was cold. Going to suck when it's 40, I'll have to wear my rain suit to block the wind.

Last edited:

FZ6_WVU

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Visit site
Love the mirrors.. Have the same on mine and they work great.
55a49b90ac2d7159e935b93c3e2b0fd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk