Exhaust indecision

I forgot that i also have this one for comparison. The stock diagram:

Stock.gif

I was notified today carbon fiber scorpions wont be in untill the end of april. I switched to TI.

I was notified today carbon fiber scorpions wont be in until the end of April. I switched to TI.

I tried 4 different shops, and head virtually the same thing. The CF Scorpions will not be in till April 26. I'll wait, and in the meantime I have my Pazzos, and belly cowl to install :thumbup:

By the way, you're getting the Leo Vince cans? Don't mean to rain on your parade here, but I've heard from tom5796 that there are various issues with the Leo Vince cans. You don't like the Stainless Steel Scorpions?

Last edited:
No I switched to the Ti (titanium) scorpions. Not the flame multi rainbow, just plain flat light Ti.

Yoshimura Diagram for FZ6

Let me add a little to your diagrams. I figured you'd like it Reiobard because of how evenly:thumbup: the Y-Pipe splits up.
1A0-382-54-0_con.gif

1A0-382-5450l.jpg

I considered getting them but I think they're darn expensive almost; as Two Bros. Not to mention I have not found a reseller here in the U.S.

Last edited:
Re: Yoshimura Diagram for FZ6

Let me add a little to your diagrams. I figured you'd like it Reiobard because of how evenly:thumbup: the Y-Pipe splits up.

I considered getting them but I think they're darn expensive almost; as Two Bros. Not to mention I have not found a reseller here in the U.S.

thank you... i didn't even know Yoshi made a pipe for the FZ, i have always had yoshi's and when i got the FZ i searched their site for a model number but they had nothing listed. :thumbup:

Last edited:
By the way, you're getting the Leo Vince cans? Don't mean to rain on your parade here, but I've heard from tom5796 that there are various issues with the Leo Vince cans.

Not wanting to hijack the thread here, but what kind of issues?

Could you expand a little, or perhaps a link if this has been covered already and I missed it?

Thanks.

I completely missed that, what are the issues? might be good to know while building mine what problems they are having so i can avoid them.

Why don't we let tom5796 elaborate on sort of issues with Leo Vince cans; he simply let me know he had "various issues with them."

I love the LV cans! I had issues with More Power Racing, the company from which I purchased them. The product itself is top notch! :rockon:

I love the LV cans! I had issues with More Power Racing, the company from which I purchased them. The product itself is top notch! :rockon:

Sweet, so the only issues with LV is to not buy it from More Power Racing...good deal :thumbup:

Thanks Tom, good to hear that it's not the product you had a problem with.

Back