Exhaust Section maybe?

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
We have an oil threads section right? Maybe it's time for an exhaust section as well. Obviously we can't(and shouldn't) have sub-sections for ALL common mods, but I see more exhaust threads popping up all the time, and always see the "use the search" replies in them. Doesn't always help, and sometimes people have specific questions that haven't been covered in other threads.
It would make it easier for newcomers to find all the exhaust threads. It does seem to be one of the most common questions, next to oil and oil filters. Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there. :thumbup:

Phil_RC_1

07-FZ6, 09-FZ1, 06-R*
Reaction score
Visit site
Or better yet, "Perfromance Mods" section. Covering Exhaust, Fueling, Dyno #'s, HP, etc. etc. This would seperate threads like "My New Lower Cowl" from "How much HP can I expect adding a PCIII"

A lot of forums have this "Performance Mod" section, I find it useful and appropriate.

Phil_RC_1

07-FZ6, 09-FZ1, 06-R*
Reaction score
Visit site
It's not even 8 months old!!:D

Anyway, I thought it'd be better to add to this one then start a new thread.

Phil_RC_1

07-FZ6, 09-FZ1, 06-R*
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome!! As soon as I get to mounting my new hodgepodge exhaust (maybe this weekend), I'll post in the new section.

Not to cause any more work for anybody,,,:eek:,,,, but,,,,, could/would an admin move current and/or relevant posts and stickies to the new section?

Guess I don't get the jokes above??? :confused:

Phil_RC_1

07-FZ6, 09-FZ1, 06-R*
Reaction score
Visit site

Thank you ADMIN for the new section but,,,,

Well!!,,, it sounded like a good idea, but after some time now, it seems every one is just ignoring the old "MODS" section and ignoring the fact that the "Perfromance (OOOPS!! Performance) mods" section is supposed to be about engine related, horse power, pipes etc. Oh well,,,, go with the flo I suppose.

Thanx again.

Last edited: