exhausts again...

enjoytheride

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings from Trinidad. I just got my 09 Fz6 a few months ago. Use it for work and looking to be a bit more noticeable in traffic.

I've seen a good review on the the Yoshimura Tri oval but I like the look of the two brothers.

I'd appreciate any opinions or advice. Any cons to the replacement exhast (heat etc.)

No shops here in Trinidad so I'm pretty much depending on replies to help me decide what I'm gonna order.

wdsoccer

Reaction score
Visit site
I just installed the two brothers carbon fiber exhaust and i absolutely love it! i have the silencers as well but i took them off for now. nice and loud.

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
I asked the same question about a week ago, here's the reply I got from MarinaFazer:

Keep Leo Vince in your mind too...however, upon a side by side comparison of Leo Vince, Two Brothers, and Scorpion...and stock we noticed that they all sound the same above 5,000 RPM. It is mostly the idle/low rpm that is different sounding. We didn't have a camcorder.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
just ordered the carbon fiber scorps should be here thurs gonna install sat.dealer price is a great thing!

bard

Secret Soi Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy has Akrapovic and is happy with that, I know guys with Leo, Devil, Two Bros. Personnaly I went for the Arrow Ti with Cat replacement tube.

Basically you can't go wrong. I love my Arrow, the others love there systems. The Arrow with cat replacement give you lot of flames at the end and also has nice backfiring when you engine break. You can avoid it if you want but I love it, hard in to a curve throttle off flames and backfiring behind you WOW love it to death.

Cheers Bard

tuul01

tuul01
Reaction score
Visit site
to be fair, any after market can is going to sound nice compared to stock. I went for the 2 bros options - nice look and great sound. All depends on how much you're willing to fork out tho.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yoshi tri-ovals look good but aren't available for FZ6.

Another Akrapovic vote here.

they are available, just not everywhere, but Yoshimura in Europe offers the cans, I have always had Yoshi exhausts on my bikes until the fz, and now i have the Leo Vince and love it! comes with the cat elim pipe, and removable baffles so you can choose your tone/volume.

url

enjoytheride

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the info. Appreciate it.

Glad to hear that the brand are pretty much the same when it comes to sound and performance...

I think I'm leaning to the Two Bros... Just love the look. A bit pricey, but worth it.

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got carbon fiber 2 Bros exhaust and what bothers me greatly is that the exhaust primarly comes out of one side (right side as if you were sitting on the bike). I'm not sure if that is true for all 2 into 1 dual exhaust, but if I had to do it all over again, I would modify my exhaust to run a single can similiar to that of the Honda CBR

Fairport

Reaction score
Visit site
#1A0-382-5450(EEC Slip-On Tri-Oval FZ-6S/SS (SS) ) / $882.50 / Available
#1A0-382-5420(EEC Slip-On Tri-Oval FZ-6S/SS (SM) ) / $1017.50/ Available
#1A0-382-5480(EEC Slip-On Tri-Oval FZ-6S/SS (ST) ) /$972.50/ Available

All of items are currently in stock. Thank you for your confirmation
Thanks!!
Brittnee Bumgarner
Yoshimura Sales
909-628-4722 ext. 447

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I just put a set of SS Scorpions on my 07. Much deeper/somewhat louder idle (doesn't sound like a 600 anymore) and more fun to ride listening to the engine wind up. Not too loud either. The rear seat section (per my other half) is also cooler as you get more air back there and the aluminum pipes loose the heat considerably faster than the stock steel can... Scott