Fairing bolt needed

nabaah

Reaction score
Visit site
They list it as a rivet but they're bolts on my bike. You can order them from any Yamaha dealer or order them online. Most of the sites I have used have exploded views of the bike so it makes it pretty easy to find what your looking for.

35 90269-06008-00 RIVET $2.97

This is the part I thought it was.

Last edited:

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
If you ever need bolts -- you should see if there is a Fastenal store near you. I used to work for one, they are great guys to do business with and if you're just looking for one they might even just give you a nice stainless steel one!

Home | Fastenal

**Disclaimer: I no longer work there, and I don't get anything for reccommending them. Just think its a great company.

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
If you ever need bolts -- you should see if there is a Fastenal store near you. I used to work for one, they are great guys to do business with and if you're just looking for one they might even just give you a nice stainless steel one!

Home | Fastenal

**Disclaimer: I no longer work there, and I don't get anything for reccommending them. Just think its a great company.

I went to a Fastenal once, and they didn't deal in onesy-twosy stuff, just bulk.

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
My local hardware stores are useless and they don't supply the right length or bolt head. My order came today and it was far too small. II tallied it up with some at the hardware store and it's M6 I need. :spank:

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
This website is amazing for stuff like that, and normally cheaper than anywhere else. Servicehonda.com. You could almost order the oem parts from this place and build the bike from the ground up.