Finding a small windscreen for the naked FZ6N S2 2007

Arcane1729

Reaction score
Visit site
In the UK where I'm from- for someone under 24 and with little experience bikes above 94bhp are off limits ( something called a A2 license is needed even to ride a 47bhp bike). In the US I understand the Fazer (2004 on) is 98bhp however here it is 90bhp- so it is perfect for me ( I would need to restrict it to 47bhp to legally ride it with my A2 but I don't care- it is extremely unlikely to be taken away by police officer to be checked for the restrictor unless there is an accident with a fatality)
It is pretty much the best afforable all rounder- the actual best in my opinon being the CBR650F but that is not worth the value for money.

For a while I was thinking of getting an FZS Fazer (1998-2003) but that seems so old and I thought it was such a weird alien looking thing- the front is so strange and oddly proportioned. (1st attachment)
When I discovered the Naked version FZ6N S2 (2007) and in the colour white I was so in love with it- the same engine and performance of the Fazer but it looked so beautiful (I am raging fan of Nakeds) (2nd attachment)
Recently I saw the FZ6N with a givi screen (3rd attachment) and thought this is a brilliant removable screen I can add and remove if I want to go on long touring or on the motorway at high speeds as opposed to town.
However I am not a huge fan of the tall screen which goes up so high- can someone please direct me to where I can get a screen half that height. Also a dark smoke colour.

Like the colour in this video (posting link below) but I would still like one shorter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficQbqRCAUM&index=2&list=LLf0xucIcmjjJtT3-jILjoWQ

One compatible with the FZ6N S2 2007 version

I googled many but I was unsure whether they meant they would only be compatible with the alien fazer or maybe the naked but perhaps for a later year.

Attachments

• alien fazer.jpg
    alien fazer.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 42
  • yamaha fz6n s2 2007.jpg
    yamaha fz6n s2 2007.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 77
  • yamaha fz6n s2 givi.jpg
    yamaha fz6n s2 givi.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 175