For Sale FZ6 2007 Red +extras (Tucson AZ)

Chronarch

Reaction score
Visit site
Selling my red Yamaha FZ6 S2 (also knows as Fazer 600) 2007 model +extras. As of 11/13/2016 the bike has 27,774 miles, 17,000 of which were done by myself in the last two and a half years. I am selling it because I bought an FJR1300AE and really want to pay it off ASAP. Price is $3700 with all extras.

The bike is in excellent condition, I am very meticulous about my vehicles, and I do most of the service work myself. I do have all service records performed by myself or by certified mechanics, as well as all gas fill ups, insurance costs, and any other expense. I keep track with everything with an app called aCar. Feel free to check all of it.

Everything on the bike is stock, except the windscreen which was replaced with the Yamaha touring version for better protection. I also replaced the tail light and license plate holder with LEDs and a smaller bracket. Tires (Metzeler M3) are almost new, especially the back that had to be replaced because of a nail I picked up a few months back. Battery was replaced with a Lithium Ion Bikemaster battery, which is light, survives in the heat of Tucson and very expensive. Coolant was flushed and replaced 6 months ago. Engine oil and filter will need changing in 1000 miles. As mentioned below brakes and spark plugs do not need changing but I will give you everything you need for when you do need them.

Motorcycle Manual included (hardcover).

Clean title.
VIN: JYARJ13E47A002593

Extras:

-Removable soft saddlebags: "Cortech 8230-0305-36 Black Super 2.0". These ones are great for small trips, and stay secure for speeds well above the speed limit. I used them twice. Condition is like new.

-Spark plugs NGX iridium x4. The bike's spark plugs are still good. They were checked in the last service, 5 months ago. I bought these spark plugs on impulse. You can use them when you need to replace them in the future.

-Golden Plated Brake Pads: 4 for the front and 2 for the back brakes. The bike's brakes do not need changing, I just bought this on an impulse. They are considered the best choice for the FZ6, so you can use them when the pads on the bike start to wear down.

-Givi Monokey base and bracket for Givi monokey topcases. I do own a Givi top case as well but its not for sale since I transferred it to my new bike.

Price is $3700 cash for everything mentioned above. Feel free to check the VIN with carfax or autocheck, or have me drop off at the mechanic of your choice in Tucson AZ.

PM me for anything you want to ask or just post bellow.
Thanks!