For Sale: KTM Duke II Headlight

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Selling the FZ6's headlight, I know some of you are probably stunned, but it's 100% true, there's nothing wrong with it, a friend of mine made an attempt to create me a new headlamp from ABS plastic, and what he created is so bada$$ that the Duke II just looks boring now..................

I'm the second owner of it, there's no damage, cracks, or roadrash.
It's in great condition, always kept in a garage.
What you get is the mask, halogen projectors and their mounting bracket, and the original EDM Sylvainia light bulbs, everything is original from the Duke II.

SH106837.jpg

SH106844.jpg

Paid $300, Asking $200 obo, plus free shipping to the 48 states.
E-mail @ [email protected]

Last edited:

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
Im not interesting in buying a headlight only admiring the parts on that bike and AMAZING it looks!

Hell i want to buy another FZ6 i can streetfighter like that and keep my one for my commute. Great looking bike

BTW GLWS!

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll give you $150 if you still have it/are willing to let it go.

Absolutely gorgeous bike by the way.

im sorry but i really dislike when people who joined in 2012/13 with 1 -10 posts and offer some really lowball price on something and expect you to ship it to them for free man thats getting under my skin im sorry i had to say that.

i guess wear it if the shoe fits, if your gonna do something like that at least pm the person, and be negotiable maybe im just being sensitive.

for the rest of this beautiful crowd that is always helpful and easy going keep it up
:rockon:

sick headlight wish the best with the sale

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Gelvatron: I feel'ya man, some people have no social manners:(.

Anyways, yes I still have the headlight, the headlight unit brand new costs about $600, this a rare item at a dirt cheap price, NO LOWBALL OFFERS PLEASE!

TreyTrey

Reaction score
Visit site
I certainly apologize for the lowball and meant no disrespect by it. I am not familiar with the cost nor the rarity of the item. All I had to go on was the price you paid. Perhaps I should have done more research, but you did put it as or best offer.

And hey I did just join, but everyone has to start somewhere with posting.

onizuka

Reaction score
Visit site
4drfocus im interested!! But i m from CHile. Can u check please how much would be the shipping to my country? I need it casue all my front part of teh bike is broken and i just need the light. But with the "kit" you sell can i put my round speedometer? Please answer me with a private message so i can see it inmediately! thx!