Free Stock Seat

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
OK I have a stock seat that another forum member sent me for free and I have no use for it because I no longer have the bike. It's available to anyone for free, just pay the shipping from 56649. This deal is only available to US residences living in the lower 48.

Please, forum member MakersTeleMark contact me about paying you for the shipping.

Thanks,
Dave

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
PM sent....

When mine gets back from Spence's on the far corner of the US, I'll set it free again...

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
PM sent....

When mine gets back from Spence's on the far corner of the US, I'll sell it free again...

Hey Randy,
Maybe we can keep this going. A member needs a stock seat while his gets modified and agrees to resell, pays the shipping then offers it up to another member.

Anyhow your first and PM me your shipping address.

Dave

Olas

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to get in on this! I would like to send my seat out for modification but do not want to stay seatless... so if it's ok, I'd like to get in line for this.

Thanks!

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to get in on this! I would like to send my seat out for modification but do not want to stay seatless... so if it's ok, I'd like to get in line for this.

Thanks!

I subscribed to this thread so I'll find it again....

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Yo, I have one. Who wants it? You pay for the shipping. My only request is, someone perhaps return the favor, if back in the market for an FZ6.

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a thought - West coast Seat vs East Coast Seat???? :thumbup::thumbup:

Could save a tad on shipping costs for everyone and time too!

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK I have a stock seat that another forum member sent me for free and I have no use for it because I no longer have the bike. It's available to anyone for free, just pay the shipping from 56649. This deal is only available to US residences living in the lower 48.

Please, forum member MakersTeleMark contact me about paying you for the shipping.

Thanks,
Dave

Yo, I have one. Who wants it? You pay for the shipping. My only request is, someone perhaps return the favor, if back in the market for an FZ6.

REP POINTS TO THESE FINE GENTLEMEN FOR HELPING THE REST OF US OUT!!!! Thanks Guys! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes received 2 PMs. Box was measured and cut down to minimize cost....

Seat is still up for grabs. Since Motojoe is no longer interested.

Whom ever is Interested, you will need to pay for shipping and the PayPal expense... I try to stay out of the habit of paying to give stuff away for free.:thumbup: Seat has only 2 weeks of usage. So essentially it's a brand new seat... PM for zip code, PayPal address and box dimensions.

Yours truly,

NorCal FZ6

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks,
Dave
Gestures like this make the forum great, thanks for doing this.

Nelly

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Randy, your seat is on it's way.

We really need to make this a sticky for more exposure so members can take advantage of this. :thumbup:

Thanks Mate! PM sent to you!
Will advise when its ready to trade hands again!

Regards!
Randy

Olas

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there by any chance a seat available at the moment? I want to send my seat to spencer but do not want to remain rideless while he mods my seat.