FS: Black 2008 fz6 - lots of extras

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
2008 FZ6 - 11,500 miles - Tempe, AZ

Unfortunately, I think it's time to let my baby go, so I'm puttin' some feelers out. This is my second FZ6, and I love it, I just REALLY want a supermoto and it wouldn't be fiscally responsible for me to keep this. I'll probably pick up another as a project bike later down the road as I've had tots of plans for the FZ.

The bike is in great condition with only a little wear here and there, but mechanically this bike is fantastic. Starts up right away and runs until you're ready to quit. Some of the stupid plastic screws for the windscreen snapped off, which I haven't replaced, but you can't really tell and it's been that way for years. Haha, Only mechanical issue I've ever had is that the water pump cover sprung a leak, which I replaced, and now it's perfect again. Did an oil change and drained/flushed the radiator approx. 500miles ago, lubed the cables a bit before that. Tires were replaced about 2-3,000 miles ago with Bridgestone Battlaxs which still have plenty of life left, as do the brakes. The bike has lots of aftermarket parts, but I've still got all the stock ones that will go with the bike.

Mileage will likely go up a bit as I still love riding it, but I'll be keeping it reasonable. I'd like to sell everything together if I can get a good price, but if not I'll entertain parting out. Price is $5,000OBO, which is still a great deal with everything you get with it!

Feel free to text/call Kenneth with any questions to 602.317.7360, although text is usually better for me.

List of parts:

Two Bros. CF Black series exhaust
K&N filter
Fender eliminator
Smaller rear signals
Yamaha lower cowl
TCP seat cowl (Rare! No longer made)
Shorai Lith. Ion battery (last year)
Aftermarket levers (forget the brand)
Adjustable, lower/higher pegs
Spencer seat mod
Upgraded Racetech springs (Susp. Set up for 220-230lb rider)
BD43 Dueal headlight mod
SpeedoDRD
Vortex 15 tooth front sprocket

CASH ONLY, WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR A '12+ WR450 ONLY, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED, NO RIDES WITHOUT CASH IN HAND.

ALL SCAMMERS WILL BE TRACKED DOWN AND FORCED TO WATCH HANNAH MONTANA RE-RUNS WITH JUSTIN BIEBER/MOBY MASHUPS DUBBED OVER THE AUDIO, I SWEAR ON ME MUM.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

The Big E

Reaction score
Visit site
2008 FZ6 - 11,500 miles - Tempe, AZ

Unfortunately, I think it's time to let my baby go, so I'm puttin' some feelers out. This is my second FZ6, and I love it, I just REALLY want a supermoto and it wouldn't be fiscally responsible for me to keep this. I'll probably pick up another as a project bike later down the road as I've had tots of plans for the FZ.

The bike is in great condition with only a little wear here and there, but mechanically this bike is fantastic. Starts up right away and runs until you're ready to quit. Some of the stupid plastic screws for the windscreen snapped off, which I haven't replaced, but you can't really tell and it's been that way for years. Haha, Only mechanical issue I've ever had is that the water pump cover sprung a leak, which I replaced, and now it's perfect again. Did an oil change and drained/flushed the radiator approx. 500miles ago, lubed the cables a bit before that. Tires were replaced about 2-3,000 miles ago with Bridgestone Battlaxs which still have plenty of life left, as do the brakes. The bike has lots of aftermarket parts, but I've still got all the stock ones that will go with the bike.

Mileage will likely go up a bit as I still love riding it, but I'll be keeping it reasonable. I'd like to sell everything together if I can get a good price, but if not I'll entertain parting out. Price is $5,000OBO, which is still a great deal with everything you get with it!

Feel free to text/call Kenneth with any questions to 602.317.7360, although text is usually better for me.

List of parts:

Two Bros. CF Black series exhaust
K&N filter
Fender eliminator
Smaller rear signals
Yamaha lower cowl
TCP seat cowl (Rare! No longer made)
Shorai Lith. Ion battery (last year)
Aftermarket levers (forget the brand)
Adjustable, lower/higher pegs
Spencer seat mod
Upgraded Racetech springs (Susp. Set up for 220-230lb rider)
BD43 Dueal headlight mod
SpeedoDRD
Vortex 15 tooth front sprocket

CASH ONLY, WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR A '12+ WR450 ONLY, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED, NO RIDES WITHOUT CASH IN HAND.

ALL SCAMMERS WILL BE TRACKED DOWN AND FORCED TO WATCH HANNAH MONTANA RE-RUNS WITH JUSTIN BIEBER/MOBY MASHUPS DUBBED OVER THE AUDIO, I SWEAR ON ME MUM.

View attachment 66593
View attachment 66594
View attachment 66595
View attachment 66596
View attachment 66597
Do you still have the bike, Sorry not interested in the bike, just the rear seat cowl? Would you sell the cowl, cheers