FS: Corbin Gunfighter and Lady w/Carbon Fiber Type Backrest

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

I recently purchased this Corbin Gunfighter and Lady seat from another member for my bike. I've decided to go with a top case with a backrest, and a different seat, so this one is once again for sale. The seat comes with the Corbin backrest in the carbon fiber type material, and really classes up the look of these bikes.

The seat is in great shape with the exception of one little spot near the right front. I actually didn't notice this area when I received the seat, and I'm guessing the previous owner didn't either. I'm only asking what I have in the seat, which is $375.00 shipped to the lower 48 United States. This is a great deal considering the cost of the backrest. Paypal gift is my preferred payment method. Please respond or PM for more information.

Thanks,
Josh

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump for a great seat and backrest. It looks really nice on the bike. I hate to see this thing not being used. All reasonable offers will be considered.

CorbinSeat4_zps3cd771ab.jpg
[/URL]

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
Is the Corbin seat still for sale? Just out of curiosity, what seat and case did you get? Thanks Kevin

Hi Kevin

The seat is still for sale. I'm still looking for a case as I'm trying to find something small that I like used on eBay (Shad SH29, Givi E30 or similar). I'm waiting on some older Givi brackets to be powdercoated, so I haven't been in too big of a hurry to buy my top case. I picked up a Top Sellerie seat a while back, and have it on the bike for now. For comparison sake the Corbin is a little more firm, but It's more supportive on longer rides.

Let me know if you're interested and we can work out the details.

Thanks,
Josh

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
The seat has been sold, but the backrest is still available. PM if you're interested and we can work something out.

Thanks!