FS: FZ6N belly pan black

Y

yourebarred

I'm in Scotland! But didn't bring it up with me. I can post yes and according to the bloke who sold it to me it will fit. Pics on Jan 5th if you can wait?

Skerr406

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah can wait til then! I seen on another thread that the fixing brackets are not with this? Prettt sure these are required right?

Y

yourebarred

Previous owner says not. I've emailed to ask him for photo proof...

Y

yourebarred

PO is dealing with a death in the family so I am waiting on photos from him. He swears it doesn't need brackets.
Pm me email for photos?

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
This is what he has sent me. He swears no brackets..

It would be nice if those pictures were a little less grainy, but it seems that those holes in the side mount to the motor (or close to it). Have you tried holding up the belly pan without any of the brackets on it to see if there are any bolts in the general area of those holes?

Y

yourebarred

It would be nice if those pictures were a little less grainy, but it seems that those holes in the side mount to the motor (or close to it). Have you tried holding up the belly pan without any of the brackets on it to see if there are any bolts in the general area of those holes?

He says it screws straight on to the naked bike.
I held it up to my faired bike and there are no holes, screws, brackets or anything else remotely near.

Skerr406

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi mate, think im gonna hokd off, appreciate you saying the brackets are not needed but im finding alot of info to say they are, im not really wanting to take a punt on it. Good luck with the sale though.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
fyi, belly pan that I have is shaped exactly as that one and it requires brackets, there was a post earlier someone selling just the brackets, search for it and who knows it might workout for you

Y

yourebarred

Hi mate, think im gonna hokd off, appreciate you saying the brackets are not needed but im finding alot of info to say they are, im not really wanting to take a punt on it. Good luck with the sale though.

I have the brackets now, fitted it to my bike and all good. Selling the bike now though, so it's back up for sale. £60 posted.
Selling a few bits, see my new thread if you're interested.