FS: NIB-Black Puig Racing Screen '07-'08 FZ6

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ITEM SOLD! Thanks!!

I won an ebay auction package deal that included a Black Puig racing screen for the '07 - '08 model FZ6. :thumbup: I will warn you, this is the OPAQUE screen... solid Black. Since I've already bought and installed a smoke Puig, I have no need for the black screen.

Please PM me with an offer and your zip code. Lower 48 states only regarding shipping please. I'm taking the best offer between now and Friday night and will PM whomever offers the best deal to make arrangements for shipping on Monday.

Thanks in advance to those interested.

-Eric

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
give me last dibs and on your lowest price, i really don't want the opaque one, especially on a higher screen ( i should have say on your bike to see if it would even matter since i don't get down below the screen i have) but for the right price i might pick it up "for now" which will probably turn into forever since i am cheap and lazy...:thumbup:

So dibs to anyone who wants it and is willing to pay decent money for it, it is an inprovement for sure, but i am gunning for the transparent blue one... I think...

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I never get behind mine at all and you're a bit taller than I am. You can sit on mine in less than two weeks. We're going to do our best to make it out to the track. :D How do we get to the infield for parking? ;)

sjk625

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested in the windscreen if no one else has dibs on it. Just let me know how much your looking to get, and i'll paypal you the money.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry... It sold Sat. morning to a member after several PM exchanges on Thursday and Friday. Thanks!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats on the sale, probably better that i didn't get it, i would have wanted a different one the whole time i had it if i bought it.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats on the sale, probably better that i didn't get it, i would have wanted a different one the whole time i had it if i bought it.

I think it takes a different person to want an all black opaque screen, certainly not for the shorter people. I know you want that blue one! Go get it!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it takes a different person to want an all black opaque screen, certainly not for the shorter people. I know you want that blue one! Go get it!

$$$$$ Sall my money is going into the cages right now, car is broken, Jeep needs work and i am getting it ready to go to Nova Scotia, and We are getting Keira;s car ready to sell...

Soon enough though...