FS: Two Brothers Aluminum S/O exhaust

Steve'sFJR

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought my 2008 FZ6 with 9100 miles. It came with an aluminum Two Bros. exhaust. It is too loud for my taste and I have already purchased a stock exhaust to replace it. I am selling with the fender eliminator and turn signals that come with the exhaust when you buy it new.. It does not have 2 Bros. stickers on it. It does have a light ding on the right cannister and some light scratches on the end caps as seen in the pics.It is a $650 setup new. It is certanly not in pristine shape and I am not selling it as such. It is in decent shape. I'll let it go for cheaper if you would like to pick it up of course. I would like to sell for $300 shipped/OBO

PM me if you would like any specific pics Don't hesitate to make me offers. The worst I can say is no.

-Steve
FZ6exhaustpics2004.jpg

FZ6exhaustpics2001.jpg

FZ6exhaustpics2009.jpg

FZ6exhaustpics2007.jpg

Last edited:

Steve'sFJR

Reaction score
Visit site
Ad updated and price lowered to $300 to reflect condition. I was not aware of the condition until I took it off the bike. It won't win any beauty contests, so don't even ask if you are looking for like new condition. It will make someone a decent exhaust for years to come as it has no rust. It sits under the tail section anyway, so all you really see is the tips. Thanks for looking!