fz6-forum arcade: Air Attack highest score dilemma

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
While playing Air Attack in the Arcade section I surpassed the highest score possible 350. After surpassing the score of 350 the game automatically resets the score to 0! Others have noticed the same thing; in essence it appears 349 is the highest score possible before reaching the threshold of 350and then ending up with a big fat 0.

So my question to jstein is the same as trailblazer87's; How did she get a higher score than possible?

I asked Admin but did not get a satisfying answer back.

J

jsteinb95

While playing Air Attack in the Arcade section I surpassed the highest score possible 350. After surpassing the score of 350 the game automatically resets the score to 0! Others have noticed the same thing; in essence it appears 349 is the highest score possible before reaching the threshold of 350and then ending up with a big fat 0.

So my question to jstein is the same as trailblazer87's; How did she get a higher score than possible?

I asked Admin but did not get a satisfying answer back.

LOL.....sorry man, I will never tell my secret. woop woop #1 :thumbup:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there seems to be lots of shady business going on here...

Tell me about it... Not only does the game automatically reset to 0, some on this board seem to have access to alter scores and or credits ;)

What is the explanation for the game automatically resetting after 350 and jstein having 370's or having over a billion credits?

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

Tell me about it... Not only does the game automatically reset to 0, some on this board seem to have access to alter scores and or credits ;)

my credits are no secret. I did not alter the score, I promise.

Tell ya what.....you give me ALL of your credits and I will PM you my secret, but you must not tell anybody and I will know if you do. :D

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
22,681 is a bit steep price to pay; especially since I do not want secrets. I simply want to know why the game automaticaly restarts the score to 0 after surpassing 350.

My game never ended, the way I was playing it would have reached 400's easily - except for the fact that it restarted my score several times. If you want I can try to capture a video of it and post it.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

What is the explanation for the game automatically resetting after 350 and jstein having 370's or having over a billion credits?

I gave J the billion credits cause she it the forum sugar momma... And gives them out freely... Just ask her for a few mil...... The game is a free script. I have not been able to figure out why it resets for some but has not for others.... .......

J send him a few mil....:thumbup:

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
well,,,here is what i think : there is 350 planes to hit,,so thats why when 350 planes finish passing by,the game stops obviously....and i think when the planes are very very far away,,when they are just a little dot on the screen,,,if you hit them,,it counts as a point but doesnt count down from the 350 planes....you have to be hitting them by shooting around randomly,,,,i think thats how jstein did it.....just a guess

J

jsteinb95

22,681 is a bit steep price to pay; especially since I do not want secrets. I simply want to know why the game automaticaly restarts the score to 0 after surpassing 350.

My game never ended, the way I was playing it would have reached 400's easily - except for the fact that it restarted my score several times. If you want I can try to capture a video of it and post it.

I was kidding.

The video would be helpful because I, honestly, don't know what you're talking about.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow. 350 planes Genius! Genius I tell ya. I need a super geeky turbo-infused mouse for this task.

J

jsteinb95

but whoooooo gave it to you lol:Flash:

It doesn't matter....they're mine now and I KNOW you would NOT take them away from me. ;)

(I gave him 4 mil)
So today, I gave away about 50 mil......woo that's fun. :D

J

jsteinb95

well,,,here is what i think : there is 350 planes to hit,,so thats why when 350 planes finish passing by,the game stops obviously....and i think when the planes are very very far away,,when they are just a little dot on the screen,,,if you hit them,,it counts as a point but doesnt count down from the 350 planes....you have to be hitting them by shooting around randomly,,,,i think thats how jstein did it.....just a guess

Ok ok.....you got me, that's exactly right. Everybody happy now? :D

I get extra planes throughout the whole game. You shoot them before the computer counts it.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
So now that that's settled, can someone tell me how "thatguyx" can get over 700,000 on Tetris??? It's impossible! :banghead: LOL

Im still trying to figure that one out!?! Maybe he can tell us?..... Or maybe he is one amazing tetris player..;)