Fz6 Noob

Clintpatt

Clintpatt
Reaction score
Visit site
I am new to motorcycling and i have been reading the forums and noticed that when people are talking about the FZ6's they always mention things like "the faster blue one". What the heck are people trying to say by this?:confused:

I currently just bought a 2007 stock red one.

MichaelInVenice

Reaction score
Visit site
People like to joke that their color is "fastest."

Reality is that everything from the same generation is pretty comparable to everything else in most ways. It's all in good fun.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I am new to motorcycling and i have been reading the forums and noticed that when people are talking about the FZ6's they always mention things like "the faster blue one". What the heck are people trying to say by this?:confused:

:welcome: Don't worry, you got the fast red color.:cheer: The blue, and the black are ok, but not as fast as the red.:BLAA:

cmantis

Reaction score
Visit site

Its ok yours isn't of the 'faster' variety. Just don't expect it to stay 'stock' long... :welcome:

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
don t worry your stock bike is as powerful as any stock fz6 be it black, blue, red, orange, yellow, antrachite,white, silver,green, multicolour!

its just a 'running humour' in the forum like others have duly informed, just like 'you have a headlight out'

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the fz

that being said...mine is faster than yours:BLAA:

as a side note; i think the 'faster blue one' term came about because in the last years, yamaha have been using blue as their racing colours- specifically the Deep purplish blue metallic - just like mine!!

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
don't listen to them

if you didn't buy yellow you have been dudded

lol
just enjoy and ride safe
welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

KnuckleBallz

Reaction score
Visit site
I can say with one hundred percent certainty that silver is, in fact, the fastest color Fz6.

When it comes to Kawasakis though, red is the fastest. So sometimes that leads to confusion.

seneca

Reaction score
Visit site
I have to inform you mates that the black is the fastest.... No colour can reach a machine faster than light :rockon:

V'sss

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site

See, we have fun around here.:cheer:

Red all the way.:BLAA:

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope. It's why you think you're faster. You don't see us blow by you. You just "think" you're winning.

Black FTW.

Thanks for the backup on that one Downrange Future.

The only people that know the black ones are the fastest are the guys riding the Black Stealth passing YOU!! :thumbup: