Fz6N convert to faired

sgooduk

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

i have an 05 FZ6N, however i originally wanted the faired model, but my friend offered me the fz6n at a snip.

Hence I'm wondering what i would need to convert it to faired.

Or does anyone want to trade me :p FSH 10k Miles.

Cheers

Scott

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
If you were in the US, someone would trade you very quickly. N models don't exist here and there are many members converted to naked. I would look at the many conversion threads there are. You can easily fogure out what is needed to reverse the process.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
If you got to Ronayers.com: Home you can find all the parts break out drawings on line in their microfiche section. Easy way to see all the parts needed and to figure out what you have / need.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site

sgooduk

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Guys,

i think i may trade it in or px for faired be much easier than sourcing all the bits as they aint cheap..

Scott

mabberley

Reaction score
Visit site
I just sold a complete black 2008 fairing including the fairing stay for $450 (300 quid)shipped in the US. The stay attaches to the bike with two bolts. You often see complete fairings for sale in the US in the 4 to 500 $ range. New the cost in the US is about $1300 for all the parts.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have the upper assembly including headlights etc. if you would be willing to cover shipping costs and send me your naked assembly i would give you all my plastics and headlights etc. at no charge except to cover shipping. but this depends on how much the naked assembly would cost me to buy. i am going to look into that.

let me know if ur interested tho.

Last edited: