FZ6N some overtake and cornering

Mkii

Reaction score
Visit site
i want to post this video as a small thank for all the help i got in the mech. part of this site, it helped me to fix my bike and encourage me to do it my self.

Please enjoy a small ride on the swedish roads
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDUmOFd7nIk"]Yamaha FZ6-N acceleration and cornering - YouTube[/ame]

i also got some more videos so visit my channel if you want

:thumbup:

best regards
Jesper from sweden

Last edited by a moderator:

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Weeeeeee!

I hope to visit Europe after I'm all done school and I want to bring my bike with me, Sweden looks like an amazing place to ride!

Mkii

Reaction score
Visit site
Weeeeeee!

I hope to visit Europe after I'm all done school and I want to bring my bike with me, Sweden looks like an amazing place to ride!

The quality of the roads (vision, asphalt, planing (good information, good intersections etc) is of very high standard, the grip is in general very well. if u will visit sweden please contact me if ur still around here :) we could take a spin or 2, and a bbq ^^

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
My grandma's sewing machine sounds more threatening than that. Still a nice vid though :thumbup:

I'm also rocking the OEM exhaust so I also sound a sewing machine with two wheels

Ben sIII

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool angle, do you attach it to the turning indicators or somehow else close by? :thumb up: nice cornering road, wish we had more of those in sweden

Thanks Jesper,

It is just clamped on to the indicator with a handle bar mount. keeps it nice and out of the way and i do like the position.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great vid, Mkii! :thumbup: The quality of the road surface is outstanding - kudos to the Swedish Department of Roads or Transportation or whatever - you should see our awful roads in Los Angeles (even with the great weather!).

I was in Stockholm for business last year - my first time there and to the Nordics in general. Very impressive, historic, beautiful and I am sure fabulously expensive city and area.

Mkii

Reaction score
Visit site
My grandma's sewing machine sounds more threatening than that. Still a nice vid though :thumbup:

I'm also rocking the OEM exhaust so I also sound a sewing machine with two wheels

haha ;) well tbh it's a very quiet bike (in stock performance), very nice for touring imo, but you have to rev it to get any real noise from it ^^
Thanks Jesper,

It is just clamped on to the indicator with a handle bar mount. keeps it nice and out of the way and i do like the position.

Just as i thought, i have that mount too, i'm using it on a crash pad - with a modified tube and clamp, not good looking but it does the job!

Great vid, Mkii! :thumbup: The quality of the road surface is outstanding - kudos to the Swedish Department of Roads or Transportation or whatever - you should see our awful roads in Los Angeles (even with the great weather!).

I was in Stockholm for business last year - my first time there and to the Nordics in general. Very impressive, historic, beautiful and I am sure fabulously expensive city and area.

Thank you, it's called vägverket and that is Road-"department" sort of if you translate it :)
Stockholm is nice, i live on the west coast so it's about 500km from stockholm :)

but i hope there are some good roads in the US in general right? i would love to take a road trip there, from coast to coast on bike some day when i can afford it :) (renting bikes)

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The quality of the roads (vision, asphalt, planing (good information, good intersections etc) is of very high standard, the grip is in general very well. if u will visit sweden please contact me if ur still around here :) we could take a spin or 2, and a bbq ^^

Very pretty country, and very nice video, (no shaking, nice and clear) as well!!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you sir! don't u have some nice videos? :)

Your welcome, its nice to see other areas of the world, the real area's/ backwoods, etc, where real folks live..

I just got a combo, Nikon camera / video recorder but don't have a Go Pro, etc. Yours and some other recent video's have been excellent, without vibration, blurry, etc.

Now, if needed I can video tape sounds, pic's, etc as needed but the countryside down here/ traffic isn't anything like your area. Northen Florida, it does get hilly with a fair amount of twisties. The southern half of Florida, not so much.. :(

Kinda jealous actually, But with that said, I do get to ride 365 down here and look forward to winter!

So for a twistie "FIX", I have to head north at least couple of hours or 14 hours for some serious, Smokie Mountain, Tennessee, NC, area riding...

Below is my old FJR and myself, on the Cherohola Highway (as I re-call) on a pit stop, love it up there (except for the winter cold)

Last edited:

Mkii

Reaction score
Visit site
Your welcome, its nice to see other areas of the world, the real area's/ backwoods, etc, where real folks live..

I just got a combo, Nikon camera / video recorder but don't have a Go Pro, etc. Yours and some other recent video's have been excellent, without vibration, blurry, etc.

Now, if needed I can video tape sounds, pic's, etc as needed but the countryside down here/ traffic isn't anything like your area. Northen Florida, it does get hilly with a fair amount of twisties. The southern half of Florida, not so much.. :(

Kinda jealous actually, But with that said, I do get to ride 365 down here and look forward to winter!

So for a twistie "FIX", I have to head north at least couple of hours or 14 hours for some serious, Smokie Mountain, Tennessee, NC, area riding...

Below is my old FJR and myself, on the Cherohola Highway (as I re-call) on a pit stop, love it up there (except for the winter cold)

well i kinda would love to ride 365 days a year! you can ride in sweden from mars/april to september/October (occasionally november, depends on weather)

i like the FJR, imo they looks like great sport-touring bikes, something that compete with VFR, blackbird etc :) defiantly looking for something like that in the feature for some seriously touring :)