Genuine carbon fiber parts 1/2 price/free

Carbon fiber should be here any day its taking forever. have found distributers in the states for all necessary materials. and we'll hopeful have something to look at by the end of this month. happy new years every one.

I want some reflective/coloured carbon fibre :D

Grtz,

Degake

To Degake:

Monday I will be puting the final touches on the latest mold and starting the left heel plate mold. The carbon fiber is here and I will be laying CF for the right plate. Along with mapping out how to make the mold of the Yamaha seat cowl. I still need to look into the legality of saling a CF Yamaha seat cowl replica, and find the back rest and plastic hosing to go around the edges.

Thanks for posts to keep me motivated. Ive been very busy with work and have family in from Germany.

To Degake:

Monday I will be puting the final touches on the latest mold and starting the left heel plate mold. The carbon fiber is here and I will be laying CF for the right plate. Along with mapping out how to make the mold of the Yamaha seat cowl. I still need to look into the legality of saling a CF Yamaha seat cowl replica, and find the back rest and plastic hosing to go around the edges.

Don't forget to take lots of pictures of the proces! :)
As for legality issues; maybe you could just make some small differences to the design (e.g. add some small air intake or such) to get it all cleared.
I also won't include any yamaha decal with it, but possibly sell/deliver it seperately.

Thanks for posts to keep me motivated. Ive been very busy with work and have family in from Germany.

Projects like this should always be motivated :thumbup:
Family comes first mate :rockon:

Grtz,

Degake

**BUMB**
It's been a while since the last info about this...
Do you have the mold for the seat cover made?? :p

Grtz,

Degake

Back