Givi Top Case Rack Question/Help

peteehoward

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a used givi top case rack and saddle holders from some one online. When it arrived it was missing some bolts and attachment pieces. I did my research on what i might need to be able to attach it on my bike. I found all the bolts i needed at a hardware store but i am missing the attachment for the frame on top of the exhaust. from the picture on the instructions it looks like it is a rubber insert that expands when you tighten the bolt. I would like some input so that i can make this work. Any information would be helpful along with pictures. Thank you for any input.

TSRBrad

Reaction score
Visit site
I just installed a top case the other day and brackets came with all the necessary mounting hardware... that was already in place to hold my side cases. All I needed were the arm brackets and toprack. So...

I have an extra set of mounting hardware. I'm assuming you're looking for Part #'s 5,7 & 8 but I have most of the others as well. (See installation instructions: http://www.twistedthrottle.com/filemanager/download/2133/)

If you have an interest, I'm sure something can be worked out.