Got Bored and Drilled my Muffler

ja65

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: I have drilled/baffles out stock exhaust for a small donation.

So I have Scorpions cans at this point in time, however I also have a stock exhaust with the baffles taken out. It was welded back together and it sounds fairly nice.

I am asking of $40 plus shipping (so I can buy myself new summer gloves).

Any takers??

hi their would you ship exhaust to australia if you still have it for sale

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been thinking about this, and reading all the threads about it and i have decided that i want a deeper tone from the exhaust, but i am worried about getting too loud. Most of my riding is touring, and i listen to music and communicate through my sena smh10 and i don't want it to be hard to hear the music, or sound crappy when talking to fellow riders on the intercom.

Is a drilled exhaust loud enough to effect this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
My fresh opinions from drilled exhaust ride.
It is not louder much. I'd say a little. The biggest difference is the tone, more 'crispy' and metalic. For me I can hear the exhaust more at the beginning of rpms, when the engine and riding noise is not dimming the exhaust noise. So when starting, reving high, You will hear the exhaust more, but when riding 'normally' the difference will be only minor.
And you get occasionally a backfire, but also nothing big or surprising.

After my drill my opinion is "OK, but I want more" so now I am saving money for TwoBrothers or Leos.

badassnaked

Reaction score
Visit site

Cheeky! It's not the way to sell something here by hijacking someone's mod thread.

Post this in the for-sale section (or try Ebay for an even larger audience). I would also include pics and videos so people know what they are getting.

Hey is that muffler still available???

badassnaked

Reaction score
Visit site

So I have Scorpions cans at this point in time, however I also have a stock exhaust with the baffles taken out. It was welded back together and it sounds fairly nice.

I am asking of $40 plus shipping (so I can buy myself new summer gloves).

Any takers??

Is the exhaust still for sale???