Great to be back in the fz6 pack!

Red 2007

Reaction score
Visit site
I can’t tell you all how great it is to have my butt back on the seat of an fz! I sold my 2007 quite some time ago, and experienced immediate sellers remorse as the happy new owner rode it away. At that moment I would have gladly given him $200 more than he paid to get it back! It took years, but I finally got fortunate enough to find a VERY clean, nearly unused blue 2009 in the corner of a gentleman’s garage. His wife asked him to quit riding when their now 10 year old daughter was born. The bike had a mere 1700 miles on it. After some work and fresh tires to make it roadworthy again, IÂ’m up and riding. A word of advice: I have owned approximately 15 bikes in my lifetime. The fz6 is HANDS DOWN the best all-rounder EVER. If your having thoughts of selling, don’t do it. Yamaha would be wise to carefully refine and tweak this motorcycle and build it for the next generation of riders. It’s just that good.

Fz6Junkie

Reaction score
Visit site
So that was the look the guy gave me when I rode away on his... I mean my FZ6.:D I'll heed your warning and never get rid of it. It's my first bike so I don't have anything to compare it to but outside of some comfort issues with my new Corbin, I absolutely love the damn thing. Congrats on getting your baby back.

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the Blue Crew! :thumbup:

Go ahead and admit it. Blue is the BEST color. That Cobalt blue is stunning in the sunshine and impressively subtle in the shade.

I've bought two bikes since I got my FZ6 when I got back into riding, an FJR for two-up and long trips, and a 450WR, modded to be street legal for dual sport. If I had to choose only one bike to keep, it would be the FZ6. It is an awesome all rounder. Not crazy about it for gravel though... Oh, and all three are blue. :cool:

Chris

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Better close and lock thread before another racial battle ensues! Blah

No matter the color, don't forget to mod the Wholly Sh$t out of it to suit your needs!

And +10 for the Raven group hiding in the shadows!