Group buy for M4 Exhaust

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
i've heard both and a few others...take it from someone who's not as appreciative of I4 engine sounds...the M4's sound the BEST.

but to answer your question, group buy ended, we all got our stuff, and I'm sure they'll do it again with a few more buyers.

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
From Ron at Pipe City on 13 Aug 2008:

"That price is no longer available. It was a one time buy we worked out with M4.. We would need another 15 committed to get them to look at the deal again...."

Anybody?

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
thats bull****. 15 is too many. get 10 and tell them to do it. remind those morons they have competition. as a matter of fact, see if you can buy it directly from m4 or another vendor. 15 my ass.

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
thats bull****. 15 is too many. get 10 and tell them to do it. remind those morons they have competition. as a matter of fact, see if you can buy it directly from m4 or another vendor. 15 my ass.

You know, I did think about going direct with M4, especially after he said that the price was arranged with M4, and it appears you can buy from the M4 website.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
usually if you can buy direct from a manuf. you have to buy at list price. good luck though- invest some time with phone calls and you wont regret it.