fudge_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Features

* Sheets water off your car for fast drying and exceptional car washing results
* AutoDry™ unit attaches to your regular garden hose
* Dry Rinse Polymer™ soap with filter technology for a spot-free shine
* There's absolutely no need to hand dry for an incredibly clean and shiny car
* Simply set the AutoDry™ unit to rinse and spray down your car, then set dial to soap and spray car, wash with sponge or mitt, rinse again, then set the dial to AutoDry spray entire car with de-ionized water from water filter
* Kit includes AutoDry™ hand unit, Dry Rinse Polymer™ soap, and AutoDry™ filter

ROACH1111

Reaction score
Visit site
I've used it, and it works great. I got it a couple years ago as a graduation present, and didn't really use it 'till I got my FZ. Works great for shining up the bike, and there really is no need to hand dry, you just let it sit there a while till it dries itself. I don't know how much they cost, but you can just replace the filter and get some new soap when it runs out...not too costly.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I never really had a need for it, but got one of those sets for christmas last year. Having a black car i always had to dry my car to avoid spots, but this system works great and i never get spots anymore

H

HavBlue

The Mr. Clean system works awesome and especially if you are into lots of chrome like many Harley owners. The product can be expensive if you use it a lot but it's worth it for those people that don't really want to get up close and personal with their detailing work. If time is a factor it's the only way to fly....

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hand wash and then rinse with it so I don't have to hand dry or worry about water spots, even though I wax once it's dry. Works great especially if there is a little bit of sun out, dries right off very quickly.