Has anyone tried this headlight?

IanHoots

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and didn't see anything recent aside from the sticky about building our own angle eye/HID head high conversion.

Has anyone tried these?

Yamaha FZ6 FZ6S FZ6 Fazer Custom Headlight Assembly 2003-2009

$700 sounds like a lot if they are assembled using cheap generic HID kits. If they are well made I would think about it, and I don't really want to cut up a perfectly good head light. There's always the question of ADR compliance in Australia, but the changes of getting caught are fairly low.

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
That is kind of interesting, I noticed its 500 bucks for us in the US. Seeing how it includes the whole housing and lights would seem to make it an easy swap, not sure what a new housing would cost by itself, but for the ones that don't want to cut up their housing and do the HID conversion this may not be too bad. I would also be worried about the quality of the parts as well. I would hate to spend the money and the lights quit working after a couple days.

IanHoots

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I would throw that much at an OEM quality head light that would last the lifetime of the bike. The last HID headlight I converted in my Subaru began having issues almost immediately. I was hoping someone on this forum would have tried and tested it already.