Hats off to Mike....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In the wake of the terrible disaster that is still unfolding in Victoria , South Australian Premier Mike Rann has told his coppers to go out and check on , tailgate and keep a very close eye on all the known Arsonists during periods of high fire danger :cheer:.....And his answer to all the civil libertarians ???? "Stuff Em" :rockon: :rockon:......Bout time somebody stood up to these minority groups that appear to run this country :D , well done Mike i like your style :thumbup:

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good man....I think Obama is a like that as well. Maybe we are getting people who in touch with reality to run this planet at last.

Steve

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good man....I think Obama is a like that as well. Maybe we are getting people who in touch with reality to run this planet at last.

Steve

I hope your right, and Mike Rann is usually reasonably practicle....and in this case, common sense must prevail, rather than political correctness, is much more of an appropriate response to such a serious, and devastating situation.

In South Australia, we are in much the same boat as Victoria, a Bushfire nightmare, waiting to happen.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In the wake of the terrible disaster that is still unfolding in Victoria , South Australian Premier Mike Rann has told his coppers to go out and check on , tailgate and keep a very close eye on all the known Arsonists during periods of high fire danger :cheer:.....And his answer to all the civil libertarians ???? "Stuff Em" :rockon: :rockon:......Bout time somebody stood up to these minority groups that appear to run this country :D , well done Mike i like your style :thumbup:

I'm doing my bit:thumbup:. I reckon I cover more ground in the twisties than the entire SAPOL. I've been keeping my eyes open, as ride I ride all sorts of different hours as well. Any body doing anything odd near the roads i run is in for another pass.

Cheers
Mike

Oh! Mike Rann...oops.

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm doing my bit:thumbup:. I reckon I cover more ground in the twisties than the entire SAPOL. I've been keeping my eyes open, as ride I ride all sorts of different hours as well. Any body doing anything odd near the roads i run is in for another pass.

Cheers
Mike

Oh! Mike Rann...oops.

Seriously PMSL......:D :rof: :rof: :rof:............You crack me up you clown :thumbup: