Help with scorpion exhaust/fender eliminator

polydoc

Reaction score
Visit site
So I installed the scorpion exhaust seen in the pics below, but if you can see the parts that i'm pointing too, they look like they're meant to hold maybe a fender eliminator or something I'm not sure. Its hard for me to even explain what i'm trying to say but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what that part is for and how I would install a FE with that there. see the pics hopefully what i'm asking makes sense.

pester

pester
Reaction score
Visit site
View attachment 49416

Look at this fender eliminator. I have the same scorpion cans. And the best bet. Is that fender eliminator look for it on ebay. Is like 40 bucks in the us. And yes. That piece you pointed out in the last pic is perfect fit for that f e

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
I put scorpions on too a few years back and first thing I noticed was it didn't come with an FE kit (I bought my cans on craigslist). What I did was took a hack saw and literally cut the old fender off because the bolts appeared to be welded. I went to home depot and bought some L brackets and some bolts, and I found 2 bolts with pod light LED's built in (autozone?).

I just bolted my licence plate with the 2 "LED Bolts" and took the L brackets at a 90 off each side and bolted each turn signal to it. There literally isn't a fender under my cans -- just 4 bolts holding the turn signals and license plate to the lip you have pointed at. Not a very technical explanation, but some L brackets and a few bolts would clear that right up in about 20 minutes.

Get creative, that's the fun of doing it yourself.

BlackMilk

Reaction score
Visit site
I have just installed scorpion oval cans and now also looking into FE's. However my bracket doesn't look yours in pic1, and I have routed my cables as normal on top of the bracket/underneath the can using the length of rectangular plastic to cover them same as stock.

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
I have Scorpion cans and that FE kit linked to by pester. In your first picture, it looks like you should have bolts going through where you have zipties. I have zipties holding the center plastic piece between the cans. There should have also been an I shaped piece in the exhaust kit that you use to mount the fender.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
View attachment 49416

Look at this fender eliminator. I have the same scorpion cans. And the best bet. Is that fender eliminator look for it on ebay. Is like 40 bucks in the us. And yes. That piece you pointed out in the last pic is perfect fit for that f e
That is the FAZR6 F/E, I have one for my LV's too.