Hey Houston This Saturday Sept 27th

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Saturday will be one of the most beautiful days we've had since April. I say we should meet somewhere Saturday morning and put in a couple of hours.

Here are a couple of ideas. I know these roads very well.

South Houston to Palacios, Follow 521 from Arcola/Fresno through Brazoria, Wadsworth, past the Nuclear plant.

North West Houston to La Grange, Follow 529 from Jersey Village to Bellville, 159 to industry then 109 through Frelsburg then 1291 to Fayetteville and beyond.

Now if someone wants to go from the Woodlands in the Northern or Eastern direction post your route.

If I go by myself I will probably go the Nuke plant route and will be in Alvin at 0730 to 0800 at the HWY 35 and 517 shell station across from Jack in the box.

The morning starts of at 62 with a high of mid 80's. Should be very nice.

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Here's an alternative...a small group of us are meeting at Flying J in Brookshire, leaving at 7:30 AM to ride to Brady TX for lunch at Hard Eight BBQ. This is a ride-to-eat called by some of my riding friends at MTF (long-distance riding group).

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's an alternative...a small group of us are meeting at Flying J in Brookshire, leaving at 7:30 AM to ride to Brady TX for lunch at Hard Eight BBQ. This is a ride-to-eat called by some of my riding friends at MTF (long-distance riding group).

Wow that's a 500 mile round trip plus another hundred (rt) from Clear Lake. It does sound fun. But I'm looking for a half day ride. Since hurricane Ike I haven't had a weekend with my kids. That and the Hellgate sister ride is coming up in 2 weekends.

Thank you for offering!

Brandon.