Hockey season is here!

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I love hockey. I play it, referee it and watch it. Any hockey players or officials here?? Also are there and Buffalo Sabres fans here?!?! If so post cuz you're my friend!

Feel free to post about anything hockey related! Please! :thumbup:

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Never really liked Hockey sorry mate .Teachers used to make us play it at school.Always had problems not lifting the stick over shoulder hight before hitting the ball.

hockey_220x14713793.jpg

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I've never really seen any NHL games live, but I have been to a few WHL games in Portland, I love watching Seattle Thunderbirds and the Portland Winterhawks play, it's a big rivalry games, lots of fights!! Go Winterhawks!!!

Portland Winterhawks

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ice Hockey is a brilliant sport. Only time we really get to see it here is during the winter olympics.

Bloody anoying here in Australia our free to air sports channel broadcasts live NBA, NFL & MLB, but no NHL :spank:

Think our cable/pay tv broadcasts it, but im not allowed to get it :(

DMP84

Reaction score
Visit site
Best time of the year for me, beginning of a brand new hockey season! #1 hobby, also play, just a man's league nothing crazy, lots of fun though. Going to the Devils/Stars game tonight, huge Devils fan, can't wait to see Parise and kovalchuk tear it up this season!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hockey is the only sport that i like to watch.. but only live.. we have a minor leauge team around where i live and i love going to see games.... almost as fun as being on the bike.. almost

S

Shamus McFeeley

Go Habs!

I played right wing for a lot of years though high school. I still play whenever I can, but there is not much hockey in KY.