If your in need of a good laugh...

YZF73

Reaction score
Visit site
This link seems to have been doing the rounds on Facebook today, have a read of some of the reviews... hilarious :eek:

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Hair-Removal-Creme-200ml/dp/B000KKNQBK/ref=cm_rdp_product]Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty[/ame]

Yamahaboyz

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
"I have recently started to date a younger girl and decided to "tidy myself" up with some serious manscaping as to increase the illusion of "looking bigger". I didn't want to go down the route of removing EVERYTHING so decided it would be fun to come up with a theme.

If any one else, like me, decides to try and draw the Batman logo down there I feel I should offer some advice!

1. Make a stencil first
2. Don't leave it on for to long
3. Don't run your hand though your hair (on head) whilst admiring yourself in the mirror and attempting work out roughly what 6 mins is in your head.

Needles to say I left it on too long and ended up with burnt testicles and single - let that be a warning!

I've awarded 5 stars at it did what you'd expect it to do - make you look like you never hit puberty.

Probably a product that shouldn't have been invented for dudes but, hey, it was a life experience."
This one got a chuckle out of me lol. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a man rule.....
Trim the hedges and it makes it look bigger....
Not that I've ever had a problem.....:BLAA: