I'm here!

ready2goriding

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! My buddy has D&D exhaust on his Ninja 500 and loves them! I've heard the CBR600R is the best handling liteweight- can you confirm? Lots of good info here...

Sqrly

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! My buddy has D&D exhaust on his Ninja 500 and loves them! I've heard the CBR600R is the best handling liteweight- can you confirm? Lots of good info here...

I ride pretty hard and have never, NEVER, had a mishap on it. It is the the most forgiving bike I have ever ridden. I love it enough to do what the road says and hang on for the end. A great bike!

Sqrly

Reaction score
Visit site
good looking gear! now you gotta go out and get some pics of you riding in all the gear!

Wifey will post pics. She uses a Nikon D80 I believe. One wheel and all. Thanks for the reply on the gear. I wear proper footwear as well. :thumbup:

Sqrly

Reaction score
Visit site
I ride pretty hard and have never, NEVER, had a mishap on it. It is the the most forgiving bike I have ever ridden. I love it enough to do what the road says and hang on for the end. A great bike!

BTW...I did it all with the factory settings on the suspension. Honda Rocks. Flame on Yami riders...:) I love the Yamis as well...Got nothin' but LOVE:thumbup:

Wish you had a "Kiss Ur Ass" icon...Phuck Ya! Love Ya!

Last edited:
S

sportrider

Welcome Aboard!!! I think were up to 4 Hondas now :thumbup: and growing