Indicator trouble...

WillFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
I'm having some trouble with my front indicators - everything is standard and been working fine for ages, however recently the left front indicator stopped working and the left rear flashes very quickly except when using hazards.
And now, the right hand side is doing the same, except not all the time - sometimes the right side work fine then next time the front wont work and the rear is flashing too quickly again.
The bulbs appear to be fine as i've tested them in the rear indicators, so thought it was a wiring problem on the left but confused now that the right hand side has started with the same problem.
Just wondered if anybody had any ideas before i start taking things apart and fiddling!

Hi,
I'm having some trouble with my front indicators - everything is standard and been working fine for ages, however recently the left front indicator stopped working and the left rear flashes very quickly except when using hazards.
And now, the right hand side is doing the same, except not all the time - sometimes the right side work fine then next time the front wont work and the rear is flashing too quickly again.
The bulbs appear to be fine as i've tested them in the rear indicators, so thought it was a wiring problem on the left but confused now that the right hand side has started with the same problem.
Just wondered if anybody had any ideas before i start taking things apart and fiddling!

Usually a fast flashing directional is an indication of a bulb filiment burnt out. I'd check all the bulbs (or replace). If that doesn't solve the problem, find the directional relay and replace it. Its cheap enough and is probably hanging up / malfunctioning...

Good luck

Back