Iron Butt witness

Raptorman53

Reaction score
Visit site
I know it's short notice. I'm looking for 2 ending witnesses in the Santa Barbara area. I will be finishing a bun burner gold ride on 5/3, it will be close to midnight when we roll in. If any one would be available I'll PM the details.:D

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you on the Iron Butt website? I'll bett you could snap up a witness real fast on that site. If you were 475 miles farther north I'd witness for you in a heart beat.

Good luck on the BBG, that's a tall order. Be safe and post up a ride report!

PS. bring the chain lube.

Raptorman53

Reaction score
Visit site
I am. I completed a Saddlesore 1000 last year. So far none of the witnesses listed in the SoCal area on the site have panned out.

We will also be finishing the Saddlesore 2000 part of our ride sometime Monday afternoon or evening near Redding, CA if you know anyone in that area.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a friend in Redding who may be able to help. You can call me and I'll pass on his info.
my cell.
530-three six two, 2 zero nine four

Or I am near Grass Valley ca -one hour east of Sacramento if that would help. Doug

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Raptor called me this morning from Santa Barbara. He and a friend knocked out 1,500 miles in less than 24 hours- a Bun Burner Gold. :bow::bow:
Very impressive indeed considering his Harley riding friend is good for 160 mile tops-that means lots of time consuming fuel stops.
He said they were headed up the ca coast for Eureka today. I gave them a few road tips along with suggesting HWY 36 for the way home.
For a couple guys from Texas they are pounding some miles. Have fun boys!:rockon: