Its been 20 years!!

Bake

Reaction score
Visit site
Ya, you'll love your FZ6 and that is a fantastic price. Just so you know that is $1000 cheaper than they were listed last Oct when I bought mine (but its your out the door price that really matters).
We just started an ALberta FZ6 group on this site, so check that out as we should be going for a ride soon (as long as spring comes eventually).
As others have said, focus on gear first, then mods. Its suprising how much gear can cost but its a necessity

A.Thomas

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on coming back to motorcycling. Awesome bike too.

By any chance is it the one at blackfoot? If it is, be wary. They are nick named crookfoot for a reason. Need anything send my a pm, I live in Calgary too.

Yes it is at Blackfoot , was going to pick up a triumph until I found out the crazy freight charges on their European models. I got a good OTD price from them and a deposit paid. They did try screwing me around with the triumpk saying I wouldn't be able to get my deposit back because it was special order. (I'm to old a cat to be screwed by a bunch of kittens):D

BTW they have 30 of the 08 FZ6 models in stock . Only 3 of which are black though.

A.Thomas

Reaction score
Visit site
Ya, you'll love your FZ6 and that is a fantastic price. Just so you know that is $1000 cheaper than they were listed last Oct when I bought mine (but its your out the door price that really matters).
We just started an ALberta FZ6 group on this site, so check that out as we should be going for a ride soon (as long as spring comes eventually).
As others have said, focus on gear first, then mods. Its suprising how much gear can cost but its a necessity

I'm sure I will enjoy the bike . It felt comfortable , I only sat on the thing though for a couple of minutes. I got an out the door price of just under 7K . I do a riders course ( cuts my insurance in half) in early april . Then hopefully there will be some good riding weather coming our way.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sure I will enjoy the bike . It felt comfortable , I only sat on the thing though for a couple of minutes. I got an out the door price of just under 7K . I do a riders course ( cuts my insurance in half) in early april . Then hopefully there will be some good riding weather coming our way.

I think you're getting a killer price on a killer bike like the FZ6 for that price. I bought mine in 2007 when the GST was still 7%! I bought mine from Walt Healy for $7500 new before all that tax and crap.

Welcome to the forum and you won't be sorry about the bike. ;)