Jacket Patches are NOW AVAILABLE!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Humpy I got two one for each jacket!

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
7 Left! PM me with your paypal email if you want one! If you don't get one now, you may have to wait for about a month to get some more depending on demand… And out of curiosity, why isn't any of the admins going for this??? :confused:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
7 Left! PM me with your paypal email if you want one! If you don't get one now, you may have to wait for about a month to get some more depending on demand… And out of curiosity, why isn't any of the admins going for this??? :confused:
PM'd you last night, waiting for a response.

Nelly

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
PM'd you last night, waiting for a response.

Nelly

I got your PM a little while ago. I sent out your new invoice for 2 after refunding you for the 1. Now they are in the envelope ready to go once the payment is made and I can see the address. For some reason, paypal won't let me see the address till after payments are made.

3 Left!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got your PM a little while ago. I sent out your new invoice for 2 after refunding you for the 1. Now they are in the envelope ready to go once the payment is made and I can see the address. For some reason, paypal won't let me see the address till after payments are made.

3 Left!
Going to pay right now......

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD OUT!!! Next batch will be in around a month. For those that have already paid, I will be mailing them out tomorrow. Also, when you get your patch, post pics after you put them on! Give your fellow members ideas! :thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Sorry, jacket patches aren't my thing.

Got to say though, the quality looks good. Congrats on selling so many :thumbup:

paulie75

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got my 2 patches in the mail today, they look great! Thanks falcon6123 for getting these made up and sent out to us! Great forum and great forum members!!!! :thumbup: