Juice box, Speedo Healer and more

seansi

Reaction score
Visit site
When TB listed them it was listed 04-08. I contacted them before I bought it and was told it would also work on my 09. But short answer is yes.

OK, I'm interested.

Did it eliminate the jerky throttle response?

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I'm interested.

Did it eliminate the jerky throttle response?

It should help a bit and most have found this to be the case. That said, if you're really looking to eliminate on/off throttle chop, check out Randy's [MENTION=15974]FinalImpact[/MENTION] thread about advancing the timing. After I finish my naked conversion, ignition advancement is my next goal.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It should help a bit and most have found this to be the case. That said, if you're really looking to eliminate on/off throttle chop, check out Randy's [MENTION=15974]FinalImpact[/MENTION] thread about advancing the timing. After I finish my naked conversion, ignition advancement is my next goal.

Adding fuel off idle throughout the 5% TPS range helps, getting rid of CATs helps, Advancing the Timing - kicks it over the edge and its undetectable....

seansi

Reaction score
Visit site
When TB listed them it was listed 04-08. I contacted them before I bought it and was told it would also work on my 09. But short answer is yes.

Does it come in the box with the instructions?
When did you buy it?
Has it been used previously?

timstoys

Reaction score
Visit site
No box or instructions. Two Brothers still has instructions on their site. They still support these even tho they no longer sell them. I bought it because I had installed the Two Brothers exhaust on my bike. I never got around to installing it because the bike still ran really well. I bought it from another forum member.

Does it come in the box with the instructions?
When did you buy it?
Has it been used previously?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

seansi

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, thanks for your input. I'll have a look at the thread. I have a mechanic friend who use to work on cars with a decent toolbox so he might have the tools needed.

I already run 93 octane in the bike so that's not a problem. I really just want to be able to roll on the gas halfway through a turn and not worry about the rear wheel loosing grip.

Not wanting to thread derail but; you need to be able to measure accurately, wrench, and plan on using 90 to 93 octane fuel after the adjustment. The work is easy with the right tools and I did the number crunching which took longer than the work itself. --> Fixing Throttle Chop, snatch, rewet, response time. Cheap!