Leo Vince exhaust 06 onto 08 will it fit?

nate108

Reaction score
Visit site
hi guys i picked up a cheap carbon fibre LeoVince SBK exhaust for a 2006 FZ6.

my problem is my bike is an 2008 model.
will this fit and work with my bike?

i have the info fitment booklet
the specs i have for it are:
RJ071
Slip on evolution II
FZ6-S
ART. 7155A - 7156A - 7157A

it is a 2 can type that goes under the seat - same style as that on my aussie FZ6N.

the fit looks similar but i am really worried about if the flow will be ok
seeing as the 2006 and 08 models have a different fuel map

thanks,
nate108

Last edited:

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
If you take pics of the cans and mounting brackets I can compare to mine. Not sure the exact model number of mine, but they sound exactly the same. Fz6 2009 here, installed by previous owner.

gocartone

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the only difference is that there is an 02 sensor hole in the 07-09 cat delete pipe, as the 04-06 didn't have an 02 sensor. None of the other exhausts come with a cat delete pipe, that's why all of them work on all years.

nate108

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the only difference is that there is an 02 sensor hole in the 07-09 cat delete pipe, as the 04-06 didn't have an 02 sensor. None of the other exhausts come with a cat delete pipe, that's why all of them work on all years.

makes sense
maybe i can get a bung welded in for the sensor

mylo

mylo
Reaction score
Visit site
i posted the diagram of the difference between the leo vince evo 2 in my thread (if i buy as ive 1st refusal and more than likely i will buy ) and im going to have the opposite problem to you!! http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/48854-leo-vince-exhaust-04-06-07-10-help.html#post535421 maybe we can swap the pipe we need ? as it seems to me thats the only difference between the s1 and s2 was going to cut an weld it to fit (if necessary) but perhaps youve already fit yours? anyway was just a thought :BLAA: but id like to see an update of what you did to fit/did it fit! :)

Last edited:

nate108

Reaction score
Visit site
i posted the diagram of the difference between the leo vince evo 2 in my thread (if i buy as ive 1st refusal and more than likely i will buy ) and im going to have the opposite problem to you!! http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/48854-leo-vince-exhaust-04-06-07-10-help.html#post535421 maybe we can swap the pipe we need ? as it seems to me thats the only difference between the s1 and s2 was going to cut an weld it to fit (if necessary) but perhaps youve already fit yours? anyway was just a thought :BLAA: but id like to see an update of what you did to fit/did it fit! :)

id be interested in swapping - not sure about postage cost
im in sydney australia.
does that section of the pipe have a bung for the 02 sensor to screw into?
ill send u a pm as well