Little help from the folks in the UK...

SergeantG1

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out how to get a set of the new style Scorpions. I talked to the company, but they said they can't supply them to me directly because of their contract with Parts Unlimited. I contacted Parts Unlimited, and they say they don't have them. As far as I know, Parts is the only importer for Scorpions in the states.

Scorpion directed me to Demon-Tweeks. So I sent them an e-mail, and they told me they have them in cf with stainless end caps for 504.04 GBP + 60 GBP for shipping. That turns out to be $777 USD.

Do you know if that's what your paying for them over there? And do you know of any other place that has them and would ship them across the pond?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out how to get a set of the new style Scorpions. I talked to the company, but they said they can't supply them to me directly because of their contract with Parts Unlimited. I contacted Parts Unlimited, and they say they don't have them. As far as I know, Parts is the only importer for Scorpions in the states.

Scorpion directed me to Demon-Tweeks. So I sent them an e-mail, and they told me they have them in cf with stainless end caps for 504.04 GBP + 60 GBP for shipping. That turns out to be $777 USD.

Do you know if that's what your paying for them over there? And do you know of any other place that has them and would ship them across the pond?
Hi mate,

I know a few members have purchased them from Italy cheaper. I have seen stainless scorpions for £350.00.
Numpty has just installed a set and may be able to give you more info.

http://www.mandp.co.uk/productInfo.aspx?catRef=533924

These are a big distributor in the UK, they will also ship to USA.
I couldn't find carbon though?

Nelly

C

CombatPenguin

SergeantG1, I was told by the on-line help at KneeDraggers that they have the new style and I just ordered mine today when they come I will let you know if there are or not.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Nelly. I sent M&P and e-mail. Just waiting to see if they'll respond.
No worries, they put themselves out there as being a multi national.
I have just thought Jonac got his scorps from Italy and they were a lot cheaper than the UK listed price. He also posted it up, so if you do a search of his 2007 posts you will find it.

Nelly

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
No worries, they put themselves out there as being a multi national.
I have just thought Jonac got his scorps from Italy and they were a lot cheaper than the UK listed price. He also posted it up, so if you do a search of his 2007 posts you will find it.

Nelly

Neil JC did purchase his from Italy but they were Leo's not scorpions

C

CombatPenguin

Well I just got my scorpions today from kneedraggers and they are the new style cans :cheer: now I just need it to warm up a bit so I can put them on.