LOOK HERE!! need a 30 min reponse time! hehe

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
please dont buy this out from under me! hehe but will these clip ons fit my 2008 fz6? i would like to play around with the idea of clip ons... but i dont want to spend more than a few bills to do it since im not sure if i will like it or not... these come off a cbr600 and are 43mm.. anything else about that needs to fit our bike?

thanks in advance! Hurry it ends in 30 min!!

eBay Motors: Honda 43mm CBR clip ons (item 220370943966 end time Mar-08-09 18:24:51 PDT)

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
The only thing you may have an issue with is the fairing clearance, but at that price it wouldn't hurt to try.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
please dont buy this out from under me! hehe but will these clip ons fit my 2008 fz6? i would like to play around with the idea of clip ons... but i dont want to spend more than a few bills to do it since im not sure if i will like it or not... these come off a cbr600 and are 43mm.. anything else about that needs to fit our bike?

thanks in advance! Hurry it ends in 30 min!!

eBay Motors: Honda 43mm CBR clip ons (item 220370943966 end time Mar-08-09 18:24:51 PDT)

I'm pretty sure they would hit the tank and fairing...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well... i placed my bid....

JK no i didn't. they should like they will fit on the forks, what is the diameter of the horizontal parts? will all the FZ grips and such fit?

For the price you really can't go wrong trying though.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Brad

Senpai
Reaction score
Visit site
That's cheap I would go for it. Note tho mines a 06, idk how they will fit on a 07 or newer (Fork size is same just fairing touching wise). Either way you wont lose really for that price.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks brad, i didnt know you were on or i would have PMed you directly... question for you though, did you get a chance to check out the grip overlay? is it more than like 1/4 inch? thats about the max i would be able to do...

Brad

Senpai
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks brad, i didnt know you were on or i would have PMed you directly... question for you though, did you get a chance to check out the grip overlay? is it more than like 1/4 inch? thats about the max i would be able to do...

Less then half inch that's for sure. Give me a quick sec ill brb in 5 minutes after a quick measure.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok, who is the jack@$$ who just outbid me? i know someone from this board did it :spank: 7 min left and all of a sudden there are 4 bids... when there were 0 before thanks alot fz6 brothers :Flip::ban::eek::spank::mad::eyebrow::disapprove::stupidpc::thumbdown::banghead:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
freakin:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: A... had to bid $60 to get it... almost not worth it now...

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
haha, i know... oh well... i think i got too caught up in it... im not going to pay tat much. if anyone wants to buy it for $50 + $10 shipping, ill give you the guys paypal and you can pay him and have him ship to you, if not.. oh well.. ill get one bad review... i hardly use ebay anyway... F it..

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i know i know... nobody wants em for $60? hehe... ill just have you pay and him ship to you hehe... otherwise i guess i gotta face the music with the wifey hehehe

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
$60 is a good price for Honda clip-ons,I scored a set of R6 clip-ons for $29:rockon: on fleabay a couple months ago,been loving them since I got'em,my lower back pain has actually went away.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$60 is a good price for Honda clip-ons,I scored a set of R6 clip-ons for $29:rockon: on fleabay a couple months ago,been loving them since I got'em,my lower back pain has actually went away.
ya, $29 is what i should be paying... my mistake was emailing the guy that i would offer him $20 since the auction ended in 20 min.. then alll of a sudden the bids start pouring in :rolleyes: wonder if he called a buddy up to "help him out"